Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Dec 27, 2019
Being a Die hard DC fan since childhood, Batwoman TV series was definitely a mood spoiler... :poop::poop:
However, I always wondered, what if Caroline gets to play the lead role? How hot would that be? And best part Caroline owns Cosplay store too to try the Batwoman suit out :love:
View attachment 1317038
Do let me know what you guys think! :love:
I absolutely LOVE her expression - great work!
Mo.

• Red Heart
Reactions: crazykwan
Jan 29, 2018
Félicitation royalgabez, j'adore ! ma Linda et ma Caroline ne sont pas aussi ressemblantes (pourtant j'ai suivi les instructions des premières pages). Quelles sont les % que tu utilise pour chacune (tête, corps, peau, etc.) ?

Congratulations royalgabez, I love it ! My Linda and Caroline are not as similar (although I followed the instructions on the first pages). What % do you use for each (head, body, skin, etc.)?

royalgabez

Oct 16, 2019
Félicitation royalgabez, j'adore ! ma Linda et ma Caroline ne sont pas aussi ressemblantes (pourtant j'ai suivi les instructions des premières pages). Quelles sont les % que tu utilise pour chacune (tête, corps, peau, etc.) ?

Congratulations royalgabez, I love it ! My Linda and Caroline are not as similar (although I followed the instructions on the first pages). What % do you use for each (head, body, skin, etc.)?
Thank you. For head and body shape I used dahlia from the instructions for Caroline and converted it to to gen8 (can't remember which script). And for her skin I used Avery (also from the instructions). For her eyes I used the eye mat from .

For Linda I used for both shape and materials, instead of the gen3 rhea from the list.

You can use the obj files from the attachments in morph loader pro on a base g8f and adjust rigging to shape, instead of collecting all the morphs I used.

Jan 29, 2018
Thank you. For head and body shape I used dahlia from the instructions for Caroline and converted it to to gen8 (can't remember which script). And for her skin I used Avery (also from the instructions). For her eyes I used the eye mat from .

For Linda I used for both shape and materials, instead of the gen3 rhea from the list.

You can use the obj files from the attachments in morph loader pro on a base g8f and adjust rigging to shape, instead of collecting all the morphs I used.
Un immense merci mon ami !!! Et continu, tes rendus sont magnifiques !
A huge thank you my friend !!! And keep it up, your renderings are beautiful !

Reactions: royalgabez

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Sara's secret desire?

Is this the real reason why Sara is so pissed off?

Well, it might not be Sara's secret desire, but I"m sure that a number of people want to see this ingame!

Yes I did swap out the MC bro for another somewhat less famous bro here, just being silly..

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes