Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

yangpro

Jan 11, 2019
with that footposition and heels she's falling off those stairs. always take good care of the place where the model interacts with the environment (or props) foot position needs a bit side to side adjustment.
But your G8 Linda is Looking great.
Thanks for the advice.

Jan 29, 2018
Pfouf, ça m'a donné soif tout ça !!! Il y a encore une petite différence avec la Linda du jeu mais là, je ne suis pas assez expere pour dire quoi. Bravo yangpro, je suis fan de ton travail ! :love:(y);)
Phew, this made me thirsty !!! There's still a little difference with the Linda in the game but right now I'm not experienced enough to say what. Bravo yangpro, I'm a fan of your work ! :love:(y);)

yangpro

Jan 11, 2019
Pfouf, ça m'a donné soif tout ça !!! Il y a encore une petite différence avec la Linda du jeu mais là, je ne suis pas assez expere pour dire quoi. Bravo yangpro, je suis fan de ton travail ! :love:(y);)
Phew, this made me thirsty !!! There's still a little difference with the Linda in the game but right now I'm not experienced enough to say what. Bravo yangpro, I'm a fan of your work ! :love:(y);)
Yes, that's right.
I want to edit the face, but it's hard to make Linda for the game.
I want to do a lot of Linda's rendering
I'm hesitant because Linda looks different from the game.
Thank you for liking my work.

Jan 29, 2018
Yes, that's right.
I want to edit the face, but it's hard to make Linda for the game.
I want to do a lot of Linda's rendering
I'm hesitant because Linda looks different from the game.
Thank you for liking my work.
Oh oui, régale-nous avec tes rendus !!! (Surtout si c'est avec son fils ! Oui oui je sais, j'appartiens à cette catégorie de gents qui ont probablement quelque-chose à régler avec leur mère). :rolleyes:;)
Pour ce qui est de la ressemblance, je me demande si ta Linda n'aurait pas un peut trop de % de Dalhia... En tout cas, j'ai l'impression qu'il y a quelque chose de différent dans ses yeux.
Je ne sais pas si ça va beaucoup t'aider mais en attendant, je te renouvèle mes félicitations.

Oh yes, treat us with your renderings!!! (Especially if it's with her son! Yes, I know, I belong to that category of people who probably have something to settle with their mother). :rolleyes:;)
As for the resemblance, I wonder if your Linda would not have a little too much % of Dalhia... Anyway, I have the impression that there is something different in her eyes.
I don't know if this will help you a lot but in the meantime, I'll renew my congratulations.

yangpro

Jan 11, 2019
Oh oui, régale-nous avec tes rendus !!! (Surtout si c'est avec son fils ! Oui oui je sais, j'appartiens à cette catégorie de gents qui ont probablement quelque-chose à régler avec leur mère). :rolleyes:;)
Pour ce qui est de la ressemblance, je me demande si ta Linda n'aurait pas un peut trop de % de Dalhia... En tout cas, j'ai l'impression qu'il y a quelque chose de différent dans ses yeux.
Je ne sais pas si ça va beaucoup t'aider mais en attendant, je te renouvèle mes félicitations.

Oh yes, treat us with your renderings!!! (Especially if it's with her son! Yes, I know, I belong to that category of people who probably have something to settle with their mother). :rolleyes:;)
As for the resemblance, I wonder if your Linda would not have a little too much % of Dalhia... Anyway, I have the impression that there is something different in her eyes.
I don't know if this will help you a lot but in the meantime, I'll renew my congratulations.
Thank you for the compliment.
I used 100% Dahlia Head and 30% Victoria 8 Head.
Should I apply a different character head?

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Thank you for the compliment.
I used 100% Dahlia Head and 30% Victoria 8 Head.
Should I apply a different character head?
That is the right formula. But there will always be some differences between G3 and G8 even if the G3's were converted.

crwatcher

Oct 23, 2017
Caroline

Monday night fast render XD ... Testing the skin from HH product

The transition between Avery´s Makeup (head) and Saybe (body) tatto skin is hard/weird, with the head in the right position the camera does not pick the frontier...

But I like the "chetah spots" XD

Sayble Caroline V01.00 a0 01.png

Sayble Caroline V01.00 a0 02.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes