Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Hyper lovers would propbably disagree. Yet Caroline has like.. what. E-cups? Those aren't even unrealistic. She just competes in the Instagrambimbos league Considering that its her teen little brother who saves her business financially i'd say not just on the physical level
:D:LOL:
Ok, I'll give ya, E cups aren't THAT bad... apologies again... Just get so frustrated when I try to play a game, and every female character seems to have FF and above size tits, that look like they should be dragging their nipples on the ground, because the human body can NOT support that much weight without some heavy duty assistance from Bra makers, or a heavy duty forklift... lol

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
I apologize for the offense... However, tits big enough to share between you and the entirety of the NFL, NBA, NHL, along with all of the college sports conferences, ALL AT THE SAME TIME... well, that's just too much... she'd need a crane truck to follow her around to hold em up so she could walk, and a gantry rig to get out of bed or stand up from a seated position... :devilish:
First and foremost your apology is being under review..By the Horny Teens Under Developed Hormonal Fluctuation Breast Foundation Authority..They take this kind Statements very seriously and Secondly..Those jugs are there for a reason..thats god creation your talking about...Those Cute looking puppies aint harming anyone..and she looks like she loves the attention..i mean be real..Girls Do love Attention.. and i dont see any harm it...so whats the big deal eh?

Reactions: Ennoch

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I apologize for the offense... However, tits big enough to share between you and the entirety of the NFL, NBA, NHL, along with all of the college sports conferences, ALL AT THE SAME TIME... well, that's just too much... she'd need a crane truck to follow her around to hold em up so she could walk, and a gantry rig to get out of bed or stand up from a seated position... :devilish:

andreibvb1

Jun 2, 2017
@Coriolan you make wonderful fan arts. I was wondering if you could do some fan art for "the adventurous couple". There is a thread for fan arts of that game, but its pretty dead. It needs your talent. Ty

Reactions: Coriolan
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes