Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

vendarr

Jan 22, 2019
Caroline 002.png Just testing my Caroline.
Not happy with the nipple texture quality. Lips look a bit artificial too. Would love to get some tips from the pros here. Maybe someone could point me into the right direction for some quality lips and nipple textures?

Besides that, I am quite happy with the outcome. Still similar to the original Caroline, but different enough to be my personal interpretation. Trying to make her look a tad more realistic than in the game. Adding some flaws and little imperfections... A good base for practicing more complex renders/scenes, I guess.

Last edited:

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
View attachment 1545209 Just testing my Caroline.
Not happy with the nipple texture quality. Lips look a bit artificial too. Would love to get some tips from the pros here. Maybe someone could point me into the right direction for some quality lips and nipple textures?

Besides that, I am quite happy with the outcome. Still similar to the original Caroline, but different enough to be my personal interpretation. Trying to make her look a tad more realistic than in the game. Adding some flaws and little imperfections... A good base for practicing more complex renders/scenes, I guess.
The headmorph is Dahlia and the skin is Avery. Look in to the Makeups of Avery.
The one you're using is a bit too agressive.

Jul 30, 2021
The way he has or had set up the story for Milfy City, it hints at Linda and Liza having had a sisterly incest thing when they were kids. And I would LOOOOOVE to see him actually make a part in future updates where MC has a threesome with mom and auntie!

Also, very cool work! Not enough Aunt Liza love in the feed! Don't get me wrong always love seeing Linda and Caroline, but equally love Aunt Liza!!

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
hi have .duf?
It doesn't work that way, if you want to have these models for yourself you need to recreate them yourself.
Sara is based on Molly for G3F and Blaire for G3F with Shavonne hair
Caroline is based on Avery for G3F for body and skin and Dahlia for G3F for the face, Hair is Hr-145
Linda is based on Rhea and Dahlia and the hair is Hr-159.
If you get these resources you can make these models yourself. check the assets threads on f95 to find these.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
It's just my impression that the last few weeks have multiplied spammers, a dozen senseless posts in many topics ? :unsure:
It's a public thread there's bound to be a few. I told him what he needs to get started. Let's hope he does.
We' can further assist if he needs it.
He refers back to very early posts in this thread he may only have found the fan art section recently.

Reactions: AgentOrange

Xpressive

Nov 30, 2019
It's a public thread there's bound to be a few. I told him what he needs to get started. Let's hope he does.
We' can further assist if he needs it.
He refers back to very early posts in this thread he may only have found the fan art section recently.
I agree we can surely help someone who is willing to make an effort

6exWa41ne

Nov 7, 2021
It doesn't work that way, if you want to have these models for yourself you need to recreate them yourself.
Sara is based on Molly for G3F and Blaire for G3F with Shavonne hair
Caroline is based on Avery for G3F for body and skin and Dahlia for G3F for the face, Hair is Hr-145
Linda is based on Rhea and Dahlia and the hair is Hr-159.
If you get these resources you can make these models yourself. check the assets threads on f95 to find these.
Oh my Godd! thx you! its new challenge for me!

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes