Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
banner.jpg

Updated: 2021-07-15
Game/Creator: Milfy City /
Modder:
Game Version: 0.71b

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and event in the game Milfy City! The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story.

• An optional cheat menu has also been added which has cheats that allow you to disable mini-games, set your money to $9999, unlock all secret cards, and unlock all of the scenes in the scene gallery.

• I've also made a few other improvements to the game such as:
    • Making the game for festive for the holidays by adding an optional setting to use winter and Christmas themed background location images for the rooms in the game when it's December
    • Adding the option to skip the game startup splash screens
    • Including the incest patch in the mod

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dev Notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm currently updating the mod for v1.0!

DOWNLOAD (v0.71b): MEGA - GDRIVE

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg
sara = <3

Last edited by a moderator:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Ehm... hi i download you mod, but... how i active it?
I download the mod and i follow you installation thing

PC:
Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod into your "Milfy_City-0.6d-pc" folder.
But in game... nothing happen. Do i need to active it in some way?
Thank you

Edit 1

lol you already withe how to open the thing XD i just not see it.
Thank you

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
Ehm... hi i download you mod, but... how i active it?
I download the mod and i follow you installation thing

PC:
Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod into your "Milfy_City-0.6d-pc" folder.
But in game... nothing happen. Do i need to active it in some way?
Thank you

Edit 1

lol you already withe how to open the thing XD i just not see it.
Thank you
The question mark next to the time of day. (aka morning/afternoon/night)

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
does noz work for me either ... no icon appears ... minigames are still a pain in the neck ... I installed the mod exactly as outlines ...???!

Reactions: AD2045

damnson93

May 22, 2018
So it says for Linda, that I completed everything for her, but when I go on Main Characters it says step 6, click on the book on the right bedside table in the parents bedroom in the evening, but there is no book. Can someone help me out? Is there more content?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
i put this in game folder and extracted and when i went to play game it has a problem
You likely installed the mod in the wrong folder. Try reading the instructions again and make sure you put it in the correct place.

Don´t work for me, there is no icon on v0.6d
does noz work for me either ... no icon appears ... minigames are still a pain in the neck ... I installed the mod exactly as outlines ...???!
The time and help icons only appear on the navigation and map screens. If they aren't appearing that means you're in the middle of a scene and they will appear after the scene is over.
Also, there's no need to spam ellipses and question marks. No one really wants to help impatient people that do that. ^_^

So it says for Linda, that I completed everything for her, but when I go on Main Characters it says step 6, click on the book on the right bedside table in the parents bedroom in the evening, but there is no book. Can someone help me out? Is there more content?
That event is an optional event that you must have missed and isn't possible to do if you've already missed it. If her image says completed then you've completed everything. The next time I update the mod I'll try to make it so the guide won't show that you've missed that optional event if you've already completed her story.

Reactions: Punto and Cryptor

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
You likely installed the mod in the wrong folder. Try reading the instructions again and make sure you put it in the correct place.

The time and help icons only appear on the navigation and map screens. If they aren't appearing that means you're in the middle of a scene and they will appear after the scene is over.
Also, there's no need to spam ellipses and question marks. No one really wants to help impatient people that do that. ^_^

That event is an optional event that you must have missed and isn't possible to do if you've already missed it. If her image says completed then you've completed everything. The next time I update the mod I'll try to make it so the guide won't show that you've missed that optional event if you've already completed her story.
No there is no icon in none of the screens. I downloaded the game again and the mod and installed it again - nothing changes still no icon!

Franko_j

May 6, 2017
Hi, installed the mod ok. Walkthrough is there, but how to get the money cheat ?

Lol, found it.... what an idiot. Thanks for the mod Lain.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maid Lain

DrFoster

Jun 29, 2018
Linda walkthrough is stuck at step 6. You test for ml_bedroom_book_scene however in the game code there is also a test for ml_points == 1

Also Celia walkthrough is stuck on step 18. You test celia_school_morning_scene1bv1 == 1, game code test is can_celia_school_morning_scene1bv1 == 0 and celia_school_morning_scene1bv1 == 1 and can_celia_morning_school_work_in_pr == True

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes