jungmonk

Nov 9, 2023
Taking away all context of development - as if you’re me a clueless vagabond just dropping in and playing this without concern for any drama that has ensued related to this game/dev/patreon/community:

Is this game (with / without content restoration mod?) better than rated? I’m having a hard time judging it - will check it out either way but just figured I’d ask.

acehigh

Sep 4, 2020
Taking away all context of development - as if you’re me a clueless vagabond just dropping in and playing this without concern for any drama that has ensued related to this game/dev/patreon/community:

Is this game (with / without content restoration mod?) better than rated? I’m having a hard time judging it - will check it out either way but just figured I’d ask.
Development has definitely impacted this particular game when speaking about quality, so I don't think it'd be fair to you to write up a response without such a factor included.

The content restoration mod doesn't hold significance on the game's overall rating. While the game as a whole can be considered slightly above average, it falls short of being classified as 'good.' It was definitely very good back in it's hayday. But the primary reason for it's lack of quality currently is the sluggish pace of production, which has left it lagging behind other titles in the adult game industry as developers have simply improved their craft. Let's say I were to compare this to older games (Basically older than 4+ years), sure it may better than average, but against recent releases newer than that time-frame, it'll struggle to compete. That's about as unbiased a review as you might find if I'm gauging outside of personal feelings like a lot of others do.

If I were to use an extremely basic tier rating, there are other games out there that can be consider S/A-tier, and I'd currently rank this maybe B-. So, it's not "bad", per se, but I don't know if it'd qualify as a "must-play".

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
The only thing I like (love) about this game is Catherine's path, it shows that it was written by someone else and not Icstor. really good incest content and the writing is good. The rest of the paths for me are meh and fall short in writing.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
do you have python installed?
if not or not sure, download and install it, then see if things change
i downloaded mine on an external hdd. could that be the reason?
No need to install Python it's provided with each Ren'Py games.
Even on standard hard disk, the game should start in a minute or less.
I think it's much more a broken archive or mod's badly installed.
Re-download the game and try without any mod.

acehigh

Sep 4, 2020
Even if there is no error message, you may be able to use the Log .txt file generated to find out where the hang is at

AereGo

Jan 11, 2018
1713576830243.png

But in the club is just a dancefloor and nothing's happening. Any ideas? Couldn't find anything use in walkthrough and in this thread.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes