tanyzh

Sep 24, 2018
I seem to be stuck with Caroline progression somehow. Latest game version, 0.5c

I'm at the step (as outlined in 192678_Milfy_City_V0.5b.pdf) where it says:
"Evening go to her bedroom after all 6 photo shoot." -> "Morning she will come to your room enjoy."
However, she isn't there in the evening, and if I go to her in the morning, it just says I've already talked to her. Anything I can do?

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
I seem to be stuck with Caroline progression somehow. Latest game version, 0.5c

I'm at the step (as outlined in 192678_Milfy_City_V0.5b.pdf) where it says:

However, she isn't there in the evening, and if I go to her in the morning, it just says I've already talked to her. Anything I can do?
Did you do the purple playboy photo shoot?

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
Well ... Shit.

Couple months gone, come back and this game is On-Hold ... Can't say that i am really surprised at this development.

So the first thing i did was reading his message on his website, and him actually saying that he never took a vacation in all these years caused me to o_O.
As someone that followed him from his first game i know for sure that that isn't the truth, so many times there were big gaps in his development of these games that everybody knew that he was just taking a break and would be come back after that.
Like every other developer does sometimes...

I do believe him that he may be feeling burned out and that he lost his motivation, also won't be the first time(That's why he worked on 2 games at the same time before this one) game developing is a huge assault on your mental state and perseverance and everybody succumbs to that either sooner or later.

That he paused his patreon for the time beings is awful generous of him, but i also read that he did that after the next payment cycle (also no surprise there)... Sure he did promise for it to last 1 month longer, but my gut tells me that he will just come back a month sooner to start it up again without actually starting work(Gut feeling, no facts....)

Now for the best part,
All the people on this site that actually believe that this game is going to be completed(And i don't mean "completed" like Incest Story 2)
You know, i actually want to believe that to ... But i also want to believe that i wake up tomorrow in perfect health and that when i go to the bathroom that i actually shit out solid gold bricks.
Unfortunately, i live in the real world where i followed and donated Icstor for years and knows his development "problems" all to well.
Multiple games(Incest story 2, Milf's Villa) over the last couple years that he rushed because he lost motivation in those projects(sounds familiar ?) and wanted to move to bigger new things .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But let's end in a positive note,
I still love this game, Sara and Caroline are nothing short of amazing ... And Linda is "ok"(don't like her very much because there is absolutely no story with her, from the first moment it's... Let's do naughty things ... But that's personal preference, and obviously ICstor knows what his fans(horny horde) wants..... naughty stuff without effort)
And i really do wish that this game is going to be completed, every character gets completed.. But unfortunately ... well .. Fool me once, shame on you .. Fool me thrice, shame on me...
I absoluetely get your point, and i feel frustrated too about how things are working out with this game. But i think that now the situation Is different from the is2 and milf's villa times.

In my opinion during the development of milf's villa icstor realised that the game was too slow and he was not satisfied with that, so he started working on is2 (Just an hypotesis).
That's of course not the case with milfy city, this game Is huge, It Is the best adult game out there imo, so i don't think there Is any reason to start making another game.

Reactions: J..D and cc31

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
I really dont see whats the problem here?Yes he is not working on the game..but he is also not charging his patreon audiences...I dont see the big deal here..its not his problem you guys were looking forward towards a good fap!

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Not as fun as reading the posts of people that actually believe every word Icstor says : ).
Well my motto is to either believe every single word someone says over the internet, or make up conspiracy theories about them. There is no middle ground really, it doesn't exist.

Rizlim

Aug 6, 2017
Sucks that ICSTOR has been pushing himself as much as he has for the sake of pushing out quality games, but at least we can expect quality from him, so I can't really be too upset about the game being put onhold.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
@JabadaJD, oh look it's this guy again. I wonder if he will again advertise his own game in a really sneaky way on this thread(or others) that he worked for the last 10 years and bash ICSTOR once again. :ROFLMAO:
Since then looks like you deleted your account and came back.

Whether this game will be finished or not it's not the end of the world at the end of the day, like with any other game out there.
There is and probably will be plenty HQ games in the future.

Overall i think that with the changes to releasing content and not doing the polls there will be more motivation to do the updates and he won't rush this one.

Quantum9

Apr 25, 2019
Is fix for android available? There is no way to enter building ie I want to enter school but game sends me to gym and then only option is to leave. I use lgg3, lolipop 5.0. Other than that things seems to work fine -navigation in dialogues, using map,inventory.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes