Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
oops, i am not so familiar with this kind of model anymore. Only writing in discord and fb messenger hahaha
If you look in the top right corner of someone's comment you can see what that comment's number is for the thread, with the original post being #1, the first response being #2, etc. This post I'm making, which you are reading, is #20,388 of this thread. This is a stupidly long thread.

Reactions: KojuuroKatakura

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
If you look in the top right corner of someone's comment you can see what that comment's number is for the thread, with the original post being #1, the first response being #2, etc. This post I'm making, which you are reading, is #20,388 of this thread. This is a stupidly long thread.
Man of the House has far more posts in that thread it's getting close to nearly 40,000

KojuuroKatakura

Sep 8, 2018
Insanely a lot of posts. Last time i wrote in forums was back in 2012 or so.

But anyway back to topic.

I can´t stand this bitch Celia and i hope she get´s her punishment. One way or another

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
It now says billing will resume in July, so it looks like no.
Guess this hiatus may take a while...
he will most likely be back in june, he said he was gonna suspend billing for june because he couldnt suspend it in time for the begining of april

Reactions: Laziness

femalefella

Feb 6, 2019
Hi guys, anyone know how to cheat? The walkthrough mentions 'inventory.money=XXXX', but where is this value? Is there a console?

encase

Apr 10, 2019
Hey, would somone be so kind and post the 0.6 teaser renders? I rarely log on here, mostly just skip past looking for updates and I really don't want to search through the entire thread for them.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hey, would somone be so kind and post the 0.6 teaser renders? I rarely log on here, mostly just skip past looking for updates and I really don't want to search through the entire thread for them.
These are the last images I remember being posted, I'm not sure if there have been any others...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes