lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
You forgot about DrPinkCake
You're right. There are so many great developers who can actually write good plots and characters, while also making great renders or art. There's really nothing special about ICSTOR anymore. Nothing. Polls ruin his games and just wait until he rushes everything in this one, because he wants to start a new project.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Lewdlab is also cool, and Dreams of Desire is complete and his new project has as much potential as his past one.

I only hope that with this vacation, ICSTOR could actually rethink some of his/her approachs over newer and past works.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Yes, exactly. Finally a reasonable post.

Reading this thread you will come across 2 rival camps:

- The hardcore fanboys who will defend ICSTOR's honor at any given opportunity at the slightest hint of criticism.

- The haters and newbies who will burn the dev at the stake for being late 2 weeks.

Someone earlier mentioned how nobody should criticize ICSTOR because of his past work and track record...

Well, let's see. I'm a hardcore ICSTOR fan and supporter and I've played all his games.
Remember IC Story 2? There were many promised scenes that were not delivered. He was like there's this new game I'm excited about and we're moving forward. So the game was rushed.

OK moving on to Milf's Villa. And what happens? An awkward and lackluster i.e rushed ending (by his own admittance) because he was just too eager to start the new project. (Milfy City)

And now, towards the end of this project he slows down again. Do you see a pattern here? Do you understand why some people are concerned?

Look, we are all human and people go through a lot of stuff, lose motivation, get burned out...
But that does not mean that anybody is above criticism. Constructive criticism.

Personally I'm willing to wait. ICSTOR deserves a break. But he also needs to be more clear.
If he came out and said "The game will be updated by May 2020" then half the annoying complaints and probably all the repetitive posts in here will disappear. People just need some clarity.

Of course there are others who will still bitch and moan no matter what and there will always be others who will defend him even if he spits in their faces. But hey it seems that's how it usually goes around here.
I find your comments on the “eagerness to start a new project interesting. Having spent decades DMing D&D campaigns, the same happens there. A strong end goal present from the beginning until the end carries a strong drive to play the campaign to the end: like Ravenloft. A more serial campaign where each adventure adds up and eventually you get to the final villain, those can Peter out and lead to “eagerness to start another”: like Dragonlance.

I can see how, as excellent Milfy City is, and as cool having multiple threads can be, the lack of a central focus (there are three central focuses/focus), the thru drive can get fragmented.

• Love
Reactions: Jeancul and megacct

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I'm a moderator, blah, blah, blah, insert vague threats about following the rules that you've all heard before and won't change what you're doing one bit.
btw - @sarge87 best sig ever
Reading this, then looking at your new avatar - yep, a facepalm is appropriate! :p

sm204900729

Donor
Mar 5, 2019
No, he is taking a break. He did post a week ago that he will start working again on Monday (of last week). So either he is working again now, or still on his break (that should end this month).
More like 3 weeks ago now but given his track, he usually posts progress updates about a week from now but give it two weeks to be sure. I never criticize someone for taking breaks, however...

I canceled the patreon to him after his last projects ending due to his over promises and under delivering. If I ever re-sub to him I'd have to see these issues being addressed for my trust to be restored.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
Milfy City v0.6 - 65% - On hold till - May or June !!!
Should i start spamming this after every stupid post like "This game is abandoned". He will start --->WORKING <---- not release !! the game on June. So more likely the new version of the game will be at the end of JUNE

RedRidingWolf

Jul 24, 2018
Sigh sometimes I can't understand the impatience. Let him be, to get is health back and see what comes then. ^-^
I thnink everyone wants to be treaten fair when it comes to personal problems in life especial in health cases.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes