Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
I would suggest him to take a month off in summer and at least 4 additional weeks a year. He deserves to have vacation like every other working human, even though people are crying all night without a reason.

If you guys love to watch movies or tv shows like game of thrones: Give the creators the time they need to make their art. After its released and took way too much time and also lacks quality: criticise like a human instead of some degenerated kid

also looking forward to the next update, hope the quality is the one we loved to get from Icstor
Uhh... Who's really getting an entire month off during the summer, in addition to a minimum of 4 full weeks the rest of the year?

And you guys are fools if you think he's working nonstop with no days off or vacation. If ISCTOR isn't taking days off or weekends then he's a fool, and it's his own fault for the burn out. I can guarantee you he's not slaving away behind a computer screen 24/7. And so what if he's putting in more hours a week than your typical 9-5... big fucking deal. A lot of us have to do that, and he's making a lot of fucking money off this game from home, so I don't necessarily feel sorry for him.

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
did developer abandoned this game?
No don't worry mate. The game Is not abandoned. The developer just came back to work Yesterday from 2 months of holidays (he had to take a pause due to interruptedly working for more than one year. So, since yesterday he Is "offically" back). In my opinion the next update Will be released on the First weekend of july, but that's just a guess.

PS. Try and read the last posts before writing, people get upset pretty easily on this thread.

U

User_1280413

I would suggest him to take a month off in summer and at least 4 additional weeks a year. He deserves to have vacation like every other working human, even though people are crying all night without a reason.

If you guys love to watch movies or tv shows like game of thrones: Give the creators the time they need to make their art. After its released and took way too much time and also lacks quality: criticise like a human instead of some degenerated kid

also looking forward to the next update, hope the quality is the one we loved to get from Icstor
Good example imo. GoT writers went at it for years and shit the bed due to not taking enough time between seasons to put their best work into it.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Good example imo. GoT writers went at it for years and shit the bed due to not taking enough time between seasons to put their best work into it.
Good point, Disney also already announced they hired them to work on a new Star Wars series, so its plausible they were burned out on GoT and wanted to move on to something else.

However, they get no sympathy from me for the backlash they got. It seems to me they ran out of source material and couldn't handle the scope. It was the writers decision to shorten down the number of episodes per season to 7 and 6 respectively once they ran out even though HBO would have liked more. So it specifically feels like the writers either didn't take the time necessary and just wanted to be done with the show or were just woefully under-quallified to handle it.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Good point, Disney also already announced they hired them to work on a new Star Wars series, so its plausible they were burned out on GoT and wanted to move on to something else.

However, they get no sympathy from me for the backlash they got. It seems to me they ran out of source material and couldn't handle the scope. It was the writers decision to shorten down the number of episodes per season to 7 and 6 respectively once they ran out even though HBO would have liked more. So it specifically feels like the writers either didn't take the time necessary and just wanted to be done with the show or were just woefully under-quallified to handle it.
As they shouldn't, because it was their responsability to finish the series right, and were even offered more episodes to do so, but refused. This is probably due to them wanting to jump into SW's as soon as possible, which is why I have some hope for their trilogy, because even though season 8 of GoT was sub par, the prior 7 seasons were great, and had great pacing, so I still have faith in them.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018

Old news and now inaccurate. All the planned trilogies by the different directors were put on hold/canceled after the failure of Last Jedi and the not so well received Solo, A Star Wars Story. So Rian Johnson Trilogy and the GoT directors and there was another all canceled at the moment. As well some planned anthology films (As the Star War Story films are known as.)

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes