Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Harem without Sara would be a huge slap in the face for a lot of people, even when there is also a big crowed that would really like that. I miss the "Harem without character x" option (There would be a roit when he would do the same with Carolin or Linda).
Thats why there is a full harem option there. No need to panic. I'm fairly certain thats going to be the winner. By a landslide.

Reactions: JayneDoe

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
ICSTOR's polls remain the worst, they've learned nothing from the first ones.

Harem route without Sara?
What kind of harem would that be if they'd exclude one of the family members?

Optional pregnancy?
D'uh, the former games had them and a lot of the fan base is obviously in favor of it, no need to ask.

Redesigning Macy?
Why? She's absolutely fine as is, no need to waste time on a redesign.

More lesbian content?
Sure, the Liza and Yazmin stuff was great.

More punishment for Celia?
Well of course!? That was the whole premise of the game before the story got sidetracked after the stupid content polls for each version.

Yeemy

Jun 21, 2019
Beware of asking about updates etc. I would suggest that you read the front page, with regards to the current version along with the impending update. Check out Icstors Patreon page, along with the Discord channel for relevant info. Use the search function as well, because people can get somewhat miffed if you ask questions that have been asked (especially recently, with regards to updates and release dates etc.
There's also a walkthrough available along with "fan art" too, both on here and the Discord channel. Don't ask on there, about the game updates, unless you're actually a Patreon member (paid for the game) or you'll get short shrift, as they don't like people asking about "pirate versions, or android versions too.

Enjoy the game and if you get stuck, use the walkthrough thread for help. All links can be found on the front page.
:)(y)
Thank you for all the advice and help. Its truly appreciated. I also know, from reading through, not to ask about updates. I'm a pretty patient fella. They will come when the creator is able. I'm enjoying it as is and gives me something to look forward to in the future.

Reactions: ElmerFudd and roro

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Can someone share (copy and paste) his latest Patreon post please?

Jun 21 at 7:16pm
Milfy City - Important Poll

That would be much appreciated.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Like i said, this is a foregone conclusion really and i think thats for the best for all. I'd still vote for the red because i'm a heretic at heart and we heretics have principals :cool::ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Xumeey

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Redesigning Macy?
Why? She's absolutely fine as is, no need to waste time on a redesign.
Yeah, its not like that even a main character hasn't received content since release at all or the rest of the cast barely... lets poll if one of the totaly minor, literally two time on-screen girl should get a total redesign. Becaus why not. I think what this game needs is a totally new interor desing of shelves in the sex shop.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes