mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
I created a custom version of the game containing the following modifications/additions:
  • Main UI adapted to multiple screen sizes/devices.
  • Compressed assets (around 412-455 MB unpacked).
  • Cutscenes/Animations can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Needed for low end/old devices).
  • Flash Effect (used during orgasms) can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Flashing screens are dangerous for people who have seizures).
  • Incest patch integrated.
Screenshots:

View attachment 238862 View attachment 238864 View attachment 238868 View attachment 238869 View attachment 238870

I also created android versions:

Win -- / /

Linux -- / /

MacOS -- / /

Android armeabi-v7a -- / /

Android x86_x64 -- / /

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.
you not updated it?

Reactions: wenamecho

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
From my experience, ICSTOR finished 6 games already, so I'm pretty confident he'll make it 7, just maybe not at the same pace. :)
Well, last update was in November 2018. So, I hope you're enjoying this pace.

juice0804

Aug 27, 2017
So let me get this straight, you hope to have v0.6 in late July even though the dev himself explicitly stated that it would be released in August? Interesting.
Please remember that release dates are kinda fluid. IF the developer gets everything done before the estimated release date...then that is great, however if the release is on or just after the estimate release date...that is also great.....If the developer has any kind of serious issue with the release verison and HAS to postpone it for "x" amount of time...they WILL notify on the Patron page....

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes