J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
We hope that Icstor's progress percentage (75%) has already accumulated the addition of the neighbors, and that is the reason because it has taken so long to upload a 5% of that progress percentage.

Reactions: mvitrak

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
I look forward to the day (when and if) Milfy City is updated. It has been FAR to long since the last one. According to the posts, the expectation(s) are high and broad for the new release. They justify the wait saying it will be really - really cool! That may be well and good if it happens... But no matter what is released, I will pretty much need to start all over again because I have mostly forgotten what the story-line is and the routines of the players are.

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
So it's still a ways off, but what are people hoping for with the Sara/Judy update?

Personally, I'm hoping that all the theories of Judy being the mastermind behind the entire situation are true. It's been fun hearing how involved she has been behind the scenes and how she appears to have subtly pushed Linda to go for full blown incest.

As for Sara, give me a really touching first time scene with both naked at night in bed. Full blown hymen pop and everything. Go for that sweetness induced diabetes.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
So it's still a ways off, but what are people hoping for with the Sara/Judy update?
More Judy and less Gremlin... (sorry :giggle:)

My top five milfs (like it or hate it)
1. Dreams of Desire
2. Milfy City
3. Timestamps
4. FILF
5. Foot of the Mountains
Any milf list without Karen from The Visit is suspect. You have some decent picks though, I guess. Tried playing Foot of the Mountains at one point, but it was a complete mess of a grind, and I don't have the patience for that shit. I'll try it again though after seeing this...

As for this thread - Just keep it together here everyone. The waiting is hard when the product is so good, but 0.6 will be out soon enough, and it will very likely be the largest and possibly the best update the game will ever have.

Next month everyone will play 0.6, and remember how fucking good ICSTOR is, and why Milfy City is one of the best games on this site. They'll then be back to sucking dick on the forums... At least until the next delay and we'll revert back to what's going on now.

Lets just hope we don't see anymore "vacations" or bad habits start to develop here, and he's got his work load managed properly.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Lets just hope we don't see anymore "vacations" or bad habits start to develop here, and he's got his work load managed properly.
I feel it's worthwhile to recall that ICSTOR didn't take a "vacation," but a well-publicized break for his health and well-being. That is, some people have been causing additional noise by slagging him for taking time off as if it was a frivolous holiday, so I think it helps to remind ourselves that even this Dev is human.

I'm not offering a correction so much as suggesting that word choices might matter here.

eqzitara

Jul 21, 2017
More Judy and less Gremlin... (sorry :giggle:)

Any milf list without Karen from The Visit is suspect. You have some decent picks though, I guess. Tried playing Foot of the Mountains at one point, but it was a complete mess of a grind, and I don't have the patience for that shit. I'll try it again though after seeing this...

As for this thread - Just keep it together here everyone. The waiting is hard when the product is so good, but 0.6 will be out soon enough, and it will very likely be the largest and possibly the best update the game will ever have.

Next month everyone will play 0.6, and remember how fucking good ICSTOR is, and why Milfy City is one of the best games on this site. They'll then be back to sucking dick on the forums... At least until the next delay and we'll revert back to what's going on now.

Tbh, its the same everywhere. I know of games where game is admittedly behind schedule and paused patreons to be fair - yet people are crying in threads saying the developer is greedy. What?

Reactions: User 99

eqzitara

Jul 21, 2017
My top five milfs (like it or hate it)
1. Dreams of Desire
2. Milfy City
3. Timestamps
4. FILF
5. Foot of the Mountains
I agree with list but... Timestamps mom is so weird with the smoking and trying to get her son to suckle......
That said the girls in Timestamps is hot AF. Maybe its just me since game is 8/10ths about doing the mom.

eeemote

Dec 27, 2018
Does anyone know how to modify a save? I only want to skip the tedious minigames, so all I need is to add a few hundred dollars to my save. I can't seem to find the line in a save game editor.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes