Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
To clarify, I don't mean that as a personal dig on anyone. We're on page 1135 of a year-and-a-half old thread discussing a game where a kid fucks his female family members silly. I'm not casting stones here. ;)
Linda, Caroline, and Sara are my landlord and roommates. No, really :)

Reactions: botc76

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Total lie or misstatement. He in fact has collected for many months since 11/18. He paused payments for a single month during that time. But hey why bother getting the facts correct. I think the phrase is. If you are going to lie, make it a big one. I love how these fanatics slurp up every post of the developer as factual. Because no one has ever lied on the interweb. The strawmen constantly brought up is amusing. I guess it must be love.
2 months.

But hey why bother getting the facts correct.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
It's sure interesting how much time someone can spend talking shit about someone he doesn't know, in a thread about a game, he claims will never return.
It's also interesting how little facts this person needs to be as insulting to someone else's character as he keeps being.

It almost makes you hope that someone would get a serious health problem as well, just so that he would shut the fuck up for once. Because he sure seems like a person who would completely change his pov, if he would experience something similar.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
It's sure interesting how much time someone can spend talking shit about someone he doesn't know, in a thread about a game, he claims will never return.
It's also interesting how little facts this person needs to be as insulting to someone else's character as he keeps being.

It almost makes you hope that someone would get a serious health problem as well, just so that he would shut the fuck up for once. Because he sure seems like a person who would completely change his pov, if he would experience something similar.
My favorite part is still the made-up August 6th release date. That was textbook delusion on display.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
There's a valuable lesson to learn here.
You do your job for several years, you finish several projects as intended, you are open about needing a break, you explain why, it doesn't help you one bit against a bunch of entitled whiners who instantly start to accuse you of just milking your patrons, despite your track record, despite all evidence to the contrary.
The art being posted means nothing, the updates on patreon mean nothing (all lies, obviously).

No, of course. You lied from the start, your every statement is questionable. It's better not to trust a single word coming from you.
What does it matter that there's absolutely nothing to base these allegations on?
It's the internet in 2019 making baseless accusations seems to be the one trend of our time.

Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
You do your job for several years, you finish several projects as intended, you are open about needing a break, you explain why, it doesn't help you one bit against a bunch of entitled whiners who instantly start to accuse you of just milking your patrons, despite your track record, despite all evidence to the contrary.
The art being posted means nothing, the updates on patreon mean nothing (all lies, obviously).

No, of course. You lied from the start, your every statement is questionable. It's better not to trust a single word coming from you.
What does it matter that there's absolutely nothing to base these allegations on?
It's the internet in 2019 making baseless accusations seems to be the one trend of our time.
In all honesty at this point I hope he never finishes the damn game. These people don't deserve it.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
I'm giving anyone who spread the August 6th release date the benefit of the doubt of acting in good faith, but this is a post from a mod of the Discord channel.

Unbenannt.PNG

So be patient folks, don't put to much focus on the progress percentage and remember even if it reaches 100% there will probably be up to a week of testing.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
In all honesty at this point I hope he never finishes the damn game. These people don't deserve it.
I almost wish he would release a "fake" version of the update a couple of days before the real one that doesn't include sex with Caroline and is just blueballing everyone. I would laugh my ass off but I don't think patrons would appreciate the joke and if he communicated it, the info would get leaked anyways.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
2 months.

But hey why bother getting the facts correct.
I would say I was more factually accurate than a statement which says he had never taken money during that time. But you got me. It must be love.

Last edited:

Blitzen

Apr 30, 2017

There is also this valuable lesson , don't trust anything you hear and half of what you see.In the time frame of his return to predicted release date lets say 31st of august, in that time period he used to make entire updates.So for all we know he might just cashed in few months worth of his patreon donations, and mind you he makes about the same as prefessional CGI artists that do A-list movies.

But what i think is that guy just got bored and wanted to take a break , and tbh he can afford to.He makes money off of donations not salary , people don't need to donate but they choose to.What he did or did not do we will see in short future hopefully , will it be worth the wait ? Will he start rushing content and run out of ideas? Who knows.

Reactions: arms99

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Blame this guy for August 6th? Wow, I just noticed. From June 21st until now there have only been 24 posts in the general channel. The fan art and other channels are pretty active.

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I would say I was more factually correct than a statement which says he had never taken money during that time. It must be love.
8 months - 2 unpaid, 6 paid. Yeah, "1 unpaid" is closer to the truth than "didn't take any money".

Assuming the August release holds, of course. If it slips, well - it would tilt even more your way.

As for the August release - I've learned to interpret a time frame as "the last possible second in that time frame". So I expect Milfy City 0.6 on August 31, 2019 at 11:59:59 pm. In Pago Pago, American Samoa. :)

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes