drayth06

Dec 28, 2016
I don't know what i like the most the game or the thread, besides the one that talk about the release date will be the first to tell that the update don't have enough contents ( hell i will even bet on it).

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
The only people complaining are leechers in this site. Pretty sure his patrons don't bother with delays seeing how his support remained stable.
"You aren't allowed to critizise someone whom you don't pay for. Just accept that other developers could imitate them, bro."

Last edited:

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
I have to agree, though. This dev doesn't deliver the expected "professionalism" for the money he gets. Especially compared to other "better" devs with much less patreons. With better i mean devs who deliver in a fair state while still doing quality content like NLT. Patreon is a big gamble unfortunately. There are many different ways and methods to do propaganda for your page and I think ICSTOR just hit the spot with that. There is no way he gained so much patreons just with Patreon or F95zone. The same goes for other pages with a significantly patreon increase.

Lowkey_Zed

Aug 27, 2019
hey can anyone help me and tell me how i get the hide skip and back button? and is there anyway of cheating in this game?

Lowkey_Zed

Aug 27, 2019
hey can anyone help me and tell me how i get the hide skip and back button? and is there anyway of cheating in this game?

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
I have to agree, though. This dev doesn't deliver the expected "professionalism" for the money he gets. Especially compared to other "better" devs with much less patreons. With better i mean devs who deliver in a fair state while still doing quality content like NLT. Patreon is a big gamble unfortunately. There are many different ways and methods to do propaganda for your page and I think ICSTOR just hit the spot with that. There is no way he gained so much patreons just with Patreon or F95zone. The same goes for other pages with a significantly patreon increase.

So you're just jumping on that direction, without having even played the update first? Why don't you wait a bit and then see if the amount of the time corresponds with the content?

You're also overpassing the fact Icstor's always been delivering nice updates on a reasonable rate, but i guess this constancy on his side doesn't do nothing for his "professionalism", right? I wonder what would you say the day, as a cause of a random act, Nlt Media delays and update for more than 2 weeks, i guess suddenly they're not delivering the expected "professionalism", the fuckers.

• Sad
Reactions: Jaun Karr and fried

Lowkey_Zed

Aug 27, 2019
Preferencies ---> rollback side = left or right skip = unseen text
doesnt work bro nothing happens
Preferencies ---> rollback side = left or

rollback side means you have to use the roll of the mouse. To skip you have to press and hold 'Ctrl'
For money it usually is "money = xxxx" or "cash = xxxx" in the console, as for time changing....what?
eh like skip a hour or so to trigger something like in other games and how do i get the console?

tall tale

Dec 27, 2017
NLT is not even close to same level .Yes the game moves on every 3 weeks , but it doesnt entail much in terms of new renders or animations

Havent seen any ICSTOR ads , i think game just hit a sweet spot with characters ,renders and not being to grindy .
Big Brother is an example where characters and renders puled in lots of folks even tough the game was a grind and story was average

Reactions: genglj05 and fried

bormos3

Jun 25, 2017
eh like skip a hour or so to trigger something like in other games and how do i get the console?
Um....take a nap in the bed? Or go to the map and click on the button in the top left corner? As for the console, the easiest way to enable it is to download unren, place it in your game folder, launching it selecting the third option. After that use SHIFT + O to open it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

And if you're really cheaty you can just select the first option and it'll extract all images/videos out of the game archive for your viewing pleasure.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes