Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Caroline fell far from the tree. Needing to suck dick to keep her business afloat while mom and dad are successful as fuck
Mom is atleast moderately successfull while Bob is struggeling rather hard... first time you meet him in the bedroom you can ask him for work and he'll tell you about one scandal after another... plus later his grand sheme to turn the boat around can be sunk by the player.
On the other hand Caroline turns her boat around with the Help of the MC, as her online shop becomes a mayor success throughout the story

insaen

Dec 1, 2018
I just got done with sara's story line, and she sends a text message of herself exactly like one of the previews of caroline loool

Reactions: Nulldev

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
I am seriously doubting some people know much about "teh mysteries" of women. Despite the fact, Caroline's route should teach people, women don't tend to say what they mean. Or did you buy her bs about how shes not interested in the MC too ?

The point is, people can say anything they want, and make other people believe what they say, but its only when they must put word into action do you see the truth. That was a lot of emotion to finally show when suddenly reality set in, and she decided at that moment, she wants to finally save her marriage.

Definatly not saying shes in love with Bob still, but there are still some feeling there, it says alot she didnt look back at the MC once or say a word to him.

I know people get invested in stuff, and hence why NTR gets people crazy (and this is touching on that), so it does make sense some people might not be willing to ever consider Linda is not being completely honest, and that her feelings for the MC is 100% True love, and Bob is garbage that is not worth any consideration, but the writing doesnt support that.
I see your point of logic, but I have to disagree. I do not think that Linda ran after Bob, because she wanted to save her marriage. Even though I believe Linda no longer has interest in Bob as a partner, I believe she still cares about him and doesn't want to hurt his feelings, if she can avoid it. I think she felt guilty about him finding out about her infidelity like this, and don't want to see her marriage end in disaster, because it would hurt Sara and Caroline as well.
Also, I think she is afraid that he will expose her incestuous relationship with her son to the rest of society, which would cost Linda and her children severe damage. In that moment, her priority had to be to calm Bob down, rather than just letting him walk away in a hurt and perhaps even vengeful state of mind (even though I don't think Bob is the type of person who wants to destroy people's lives or reputations).

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Well MC deserve that already, counting what he did with the twins and Linda
What he did with the twins is completely in YOUR hands. I told the twins to fuck off, cause I didn't want to see Bob getting hurt, so your point here is not really all that valid tbh. In fact you can ignore both the twins AND Linda if you want to, so MC isn't an ass to Bob, unless YOU make him be an ass.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
What he did with the twins is completely in YOUR hands. I told the twins to fuck off, cause I didn't want to see Bob getting hurt, so your point here is not really all that valid tbh. In fact you can ignore both the twins AND Linda if you want to, so MC isn't an ass to Bob, unless YOU make him be an ass.
Well in my case I made a calculated bet... if Bob's endevour fails he'll have to work extra hours instead of being home in the afternoon (More time for me, Linda, Sarah and Caroline)... and if his business get's worse he might get demoted, which would also cut into his fincances... with Carolines business takeing off and generating some real profits Bob wouldn't really count in the financial sector in the long and short term.
So in total since the Player is involved in Carolines success his role in the family will grow, maybe to a degree that Linda will actually consider a deforce from Bob...
Also I gain the favor of a couple of hot twins... win win situation... well Bob will definately be the looser here... but I am playing as MC not Bob :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Last edited:

VampLena

Jun 19, 2019
This is true, and is the nature of choice if the MC is an asshole, its the player that makes him so but the MC isnt an asshole by default as in some other games.

Reactions: Agent HK47

VampLena

Jun 19, 2019
Well in my case I made a calculated bet... if Bob's endevour fails he'll have to work extra hours instead of being home in the afternoon... and if his business get's worse he might get demoted, which would also cut into his fincances... with Carolines business takeing off and generating some real profits Bob wouldn't really count in the financial sector in the long and short term.
So in total since the Player is involved in Carolines success his role in the family will grow, maybe to a degree that Linda will actually consider a deforce from Bob...
Also I gain the favor of a couple of hot twins... win win situation... well Bob will definately be the looser here... but I am playing as MC not Bob :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:
LoL I helped the twins for the same exact reason, I wondered if I sabotaged Bob, if it would keep him away from the house, and further make Linda comfortable with dumping him, so I can have all the girls to myself.

Its unfortunate it didnt work out that way, and Bob is still hanging around afternoons smoking cigars wearing only a towel and cock blocking me :mad: Heres to hoping they correct that oversight in future updates, given how hard Bob's business tanks if you help the twins.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
This is true, and is the nature of choice if the MC is an asshole, its the player that makes him so but the MC isnt an asshole by default as in some other games.
I more or less agree with your statement. However, the fact that we don't have the option to seduce Celia, but only blackmail her into sexual situations, makes the MC more on the "asshole" side than not. If you are an asshole towards Bob though, that is entirely on you as the player.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I more or less agree with your statement. However, the fact that we don't have the option to seduce Celia, but only blackmail her into sexual situations, makes the MC more on the "asshole" side than not. If you are an asshole towards Bob though, that is entirely on you as the player.
In regards of Celia the player starts with a hatefull attitude which starts the blackmail... after a while she will ask the MC for help stopping the blackmail though... so he might gets to choose wether he'll use that chance to make her fall for him and than stop the blackmail later on... maybe by offering incremental evidence against the blackmailer... not actually handeing it over to Celia though.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes