mvitrak

Jul 12, 2019
yes there Milfi City, you look at Deluke Family, however, the year 2919 was difficult for all game developers, many transferred their projects.

mvitrak

Jul 12, 2019
I agree with you, as many developers transferred their projects, at least Irphaeus and his wifu academy, and why? Moved to a new engine. Ah guy, first release the game, then wait for the Christmas holidays and take it for yourself, otherwise it smells of fraud and a simple milking of patrons.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

A0144

Oct 8, 2016
"my software kept crashing"
isn't that basically "my dog ate my homework" ?

Also, he already said himself the update won't be as big as initially planned because of above reason, doesn't matter what portion of content got cut short. He is going to be 2 months late. And the October update he planned is surely canned. And the first message after that post on discord is "People really are impatient". How nice to be so brain dead. Doesn't even say "understandable delay", just says impatient people. Welp, I will be seeing this thread in October 10th I guess.

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
I was going to write a post about the blatant inconsistencies that Icstor's new text makes painfully evident, about how this, at the very least, evidences an incredibly lame planning capacity that under no circumstances would be tolerated in any half serious project leader. But then I remembered that something like that would actually demand some time and effort on my part, and decided to follow the path of this incredibly interesting example of the outcomes to be expected in a free-market capitalist society that perfectly adjusts itself under the infallible law of supply and demand. So I'll post a meme and expect everything will fix itself eventually:

1297791924696.jpg

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
There is so much shitposting on this thread about Icstor, the game or the characters in it that I, a very high tiered patron, will absolutely NOT share the game here when it comes out. And I recommend that no other high tier patrons do so. None of us Dev or Patron get enough appreciation on this thread so you the haters (who will grab the freebie and start fapping the moment it’s posted here) can go cork yourself. My apologies to the fans and patrons like myself.
3bc3o5.jpg

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes