Ennoch

Well-Known Member
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
4,005
4,216
Yea just wanted to be sure been playing the game so much I found all secret scenes but one idk how to find the last one :D
Without simply revealing them (lets play like a sportsman) i guess i can say that there are 4 at home, 3 at school. For me the last one at these locations and the one at mom's office were the hardest.
 

Ennoch

Well-Known Member
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
4,005
4,216
just came from 1d. As I download 1e i notice that there is an incest patch. do i need this? what are the changes to the game?
I'd say that this just the mandatory patreon-policy-evade method. I haven't played the .e version yet but simply judging by the presence of the patch i'd say the family members are renamed so they'd appear not to be blood related while the patch restores them to be. Thats it.
 

tsunku

Well-Known Member
Nov 6, 2017
1,719
785
I really didn't pay attention to which error I was getting... But there really is no need to go into her room after you get far enough in her story line anyways... Once the dev fixes the bugs I'm sure it'll all work out... The error will not keep you from finishing her story line...
yea i figured once i finished her story, i'd go into her room at night and not find her just like sara
that's the weird thing, once you make progress, she disappears from your life haha just the mom and the fugly teacher to mess with.
 
Likes: Zippity

Ennoch

Well-Known Member
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
4,005
4,216
I'm too burned out by Icstor endings to have faith on this game, he's going to get bored like always. ::|:
While you are saying the truth there i'd like to add that for example me, i'm not playing his games for its endings ;)
 

Balduko

Active Member
Nov 5, 2016
188
427
While you are saying the truth there i'd like to add that for example me, i'm not playing his games for its endings ;)
My problem is that he goes from 0.5 to complete in a whim and just throw the scenes he didn't want to finish on a gallery as some type of bonus.
 
Likes: botc76

Ennoch

Well-Known Member
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
4,005
4,216
And you are perfectly right in that regard. Yet i tend to view this in a broader context. He finished (lets just say that shall we?) several games and he is noticeably improving. Regardless how rushed of a pace things happen in this game, which is again a matter of subjective nature, there are well-directed scenes (i just had to laugh at times, because the story was so funny in the best of sense), the writing is examplary and his renders are just getting better if that even possible!

Lets face it, this puts him in that 2% of developers who actually delivers because the rest, that 98% are stalling with neverending demos, horrible writing and often poor animatons (if there are animation at all the first place). I tend to view Icstor games through the lens of this approach, in comparison with all of that.

Yes, of course there are always room for imporvement but in my eyes he is doing exactly that. His noticeably improving. He has flaws, yes, but the way i see it.. he has the least compared to the majority of developers.

What do you guys think? :)
(Fan art)
In all honesty i can't see a difference between yours and the one in the game! This maybe related to the fact i'm blind?:D;)
Okay, so, yours is.. more natural i'd say. Has a fairer complexion, less freckles maybe? A more natural haircolour and less curves, more natural slenderness for a young nerdy teenager. Befits the image what the game lets us know about her. Yours is more realistic, immersive.
 

Dongness

Active Member
Aug 17, 2017
148
50
Without simply revealing them (lets play like a sportsman) i guess i can say that there are 4 at home, 3 at school. For me the last one at these locations and the one at mom's office were the hardest.
Like a sportsman I found 4 home 3 at school and 2 at mom's office -.- But missing one :D
 

Hoboy

Well-Known Member
Jul 24, 2017
720
458
Like a sportsman I found 4 home 3 at school and 2 at mom's office -.- But missing one :D
And I have 8 total so far - out of 12 (don't forget there is a second page). I still have to unlock Mom's office and Caroline's dress shop, but from your comment guess there are 2 more there at least, which will get me up to ten...
 
4.80 star(s) 159 Votes