ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
@Asphyx
Yeah, I get what you're saying. I guess I'm also hoping they continue to bundle like they did with this last update. If they give us an older woman from the school then I can imagine bundling in one of the younger characters would fit a theme quite nicely. It would keep everyone happy too I imagine. After that phone call though, I'm expecting some Judy content bundled in with any Linda progression, I'm expecting a dedicated milf update when that comes.

Reactions: Asphyx

Curtne

Nov 22, 2017
I dont know why after i following how to console, console not work, anynone here will guide me more about the console? pls

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Yeah, ICSTOR is one of the devs who at least can finish a game or 4 and not have to worry about him fucking over everyone while doing so.
Well he is smart about it....Why develop a novel when you can develop a short story and keep the story tight!
Most of his game are short plays (in actual game time) once they are completed. He's smart why drag out one when you can make one really tight game, complete it and then start another! Fewer bugs to deal with because the story isn't TOO complex and leaves lots of room to create new stories because a good idea that doesn't fit in one game can be explored in the next one!

@Asphyx
Yeah, I get what you're saying. I guess I'm also hoping they continue to bundle like they did with this last update. If they give us an older woman from the school then I can imagine bundling in one of the younger characters would fit a theme quite nicely. It would keep everyone happy too I imagine. After that phone call though, I'm expecting some Judy content bundled in with any Linda progression, I'm expecting a dedicated milf update when that comes.
I don't care where the MILF is from....Just as long as one MILF is in the Update I'm happy. All the youngers are CHERRIES on the top! LOL

What I do want to see is those Youngers be involved in the scenes with the Olders...

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I dont know why after i following how to console, console not work, anynone here will guide me more about the console? pls
You need to use UnRenpy.bat (available here on F95 someplace...USE THE SEARCH!)

But be forewarned, make a backup of the entire game folder first because Urenpy has a habit of breaking some games when you use it on them.

Now we're talking :extremelyhappy:
I think Lily could do with a trip to Judy's office after how she encouraged Sara to go after MC lol.
You know what this game really needs?
Mother Daughter Threesome! SO that Neighbor has some great possibilities!

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
With Celia? No. It's the only blackmail so far though unless I'm forgetting something.

I'm a fan of the blackmail ending and the 'victim' wanting to keep up the charade because they've grown to like it. I can't imagine the leverage being able to disappear with her knowledge though without her discovering the MC is the blackmailer.
So it's not a route, it's just her storyline. Kind of a fan of this blackmail tho. Check all the (my) right box, evil beautifull lady being brought down, by a not that ugly and not that horrendous dude and as you said she "learn" to like it.

InsulinPump

Aug 22, 2018
While I don't mind and probably even prefer that the younger character be a virgin (if there has to be one may as well be the obvious choice right?) I also don't understand the jump straight to anal. I've been quite promiscuous in my time and every girl I've ever been with has considered anal to be a big step above vaginal sex. Heck, the one virgin I've been with wouldn't even consider any other position than missionary during our first time, despite how much easier it would have been to enter her from the side or from behind. So yeah, the anal before vaginal thing really doesn't make much sense to me. It doesn't bother me exactly, I just find it strange.
In some cultures, women who are betrothed to be married are checked for virginity in terms of having an intact hymen. Therefore, some women from these cultures will not have penetrative vaginal sex to not embarrass her & her future husband's family or be eligible for such a marriage. Therefore oral and anal is fair game and anal is more readily offered than vaginal sex. Back in my college days I studied abroad in France and met an Iranian woman with these very same sexual quirks.

That being said, it does seem forward in the MILFy City context I admit.

american

Apr 24, 2017
Don't hate me, Sparky. Hate history. And if you would like to go by what common vernacular holds for the definition, it's still mother. If you prefer your own definition, hold to it and maybe you will convince society your term is better. So, once again, go ahead. We'll wait.
I am going to end this debate with this ok and will no more talking about ok ILF is correct but if you but any letter from A to Z at the began it can mean any thing to anyone it is no correct or wrong way it is how every other person choice it to be just Like the Dev choice the title for the name of the game maybe he mean Mother or mature IDK but each has his/her opinion of it meaning so no more debate about this from me

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Here's my crunched versions.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Milfy City [v0.4c] [ICSTOR] Incest Pre-patched - Original Size: 2.63GB

Download PC (601MB): - - -

Download Mac (601MB): - - -

Note: I don't make a lot of compressed Mac versions so please reply to this post if I fucked it up

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the Mac version. I'd like to see more of those! :)

I gave it a try. It worked fine. As for the crunching, I compared 2 closeups of Liza's face during the bathtub scene, and I couldn't tell the difference unless I switched between the 2 one after another, and looked closely. Practically identical. The crunched version was just a little blurrier, but you could still see the pores on her cheeks.

What steps did you follow to make it?

any mac users can help me find the save folder ?
~/Library/RenPy/Milfy City

Reactions: bas

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Actually i found a saved file but it doesn't work. it says in the thread that you have to rename it but i have no idea what should be the rename.
Don`t you have ANY saves of your own ???? If you load a save, remove the numbers in front and low dash (exc. 231355_1-5-LT1.save to 1-5-LT1.save) !!!!

Any walkthrough guys i think this update doesn't deserve to be played
If you need a WT, you are right, YOU shouldn`t play this game !!!!! LOL

Fktk

Jan 22, 2018
Don`t you have ANY saves of your own ???? If you load a save, remove the numbers in front and low dash (exc. 231355_1-5-LT1.save to 1-5-LT1.save) !!!!
No I havent saved any file. This is the name of the file i downloaded from this Thread "155580_7-5-LT1". i moved this file to save files in the game but it wont load. I removed the numbers in start and added .save in end? will it not work like this?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
No I havent saved any file. This is the name of the file i downloaded from this Thread "155580_7-5-LT1". i moved this file to save files in the game but it wont load. I removed the numbers in start and added .save in end? will it not work like this?
No, you don`t ad .save in the end. It should be there automaticly. What is your file named ???

Fktk

Jan 22, 2018
155580_7-5-LT1 this is the file name. I put this in the save files of the game but it isn't working

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes