Aug 28, 2017
Really? Pandering like that is what i would call a coward decision...:oops: :FeelsBadMan:
It's not pandering, it's what the majority of customers pay for.

The Patreon model is different than anything else. It's a continuous payment plan where people decide based on the updates whether the product is worth the regular payments or not.

Similar to some video games that are released in beta stages in order to gauge the reaction of the fans and make changes accordingly.

Aug 28, 2017
Is this your first Icstor game? Because it's the fifth title in a row were he does nothing but pandering, he tried to spice up Incest Story 2 with a swinging option and got some negative reactions so he just dropped it.
Anyway, I don't think the writer really understood what people were even complaining about. o_O
Yeah, the problem was wit the wording and WHEN those words where said.
Not the mere and completely normal fact that she has ex-boyfriends.

RC-1138 Boss

Apr 26, 2017
Is this your first Icstor game? Because it's the fifth title in a row were he does nothing but pandering, he tried to spice up Incest Story 2 with a swinging option and got some negative reactions so he just dropped it.
Anyway, I don't think the writer really understood what people were even complaining about. o_O
Actually yes and no.
I know about his previous games but was never able to finish because i found all the aimless wandering really boring. :oops:

Anyway, sufice to say i am disapointed with this "bug fix" version. o_O

Jan 27, 2018
Really? Pandering like that is what i would call a coward decision...:oops: :FeelsBadMan:
Cowardice is the opposite of bravery. There is no pretension of art here, no integrity to bravely protect ... pandering is the social contract between him and his customers. That doesn't mean giving them everything they want because fans often only think they know what that is, but for something this obvious it wouldn't be bravery to oppose them. It would be foolhardiness. The opposite of that is wise, not cowardly.

A.KillMonger

Formerly 'Bái Hǔ'
Aug 5, 2016
That’s the worst save they could have done. I think the problem was that she brought up her exes constantly during sex was the issue, not the fact that the exes were more then one. Most people (me included) would be annoyed or gotten mad with the fact that your partner mentioned her exes and what she did with them, during time that is of sexual kind and for only the two of you. I will say it again, the most sensible choice (if they want to make up to those that had a problem) is the dialogue completely about the exes during the sexual scenes, and have mentions during normal conversations or before they actually get “started”.
Also what happened yesterday is getting clear that was more damage control then founding out what annoyed the fans (imho).

bas

cuckmod
Staff member
Modder
Donor
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched versions.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Milfy City [v0.4c] [ICSTOR] Incest Pre-patched - Original Size: 2.63GB

Download PC (601MB): - - -

Download Mac (601MB): - - -

Note: I don't make a lot of compressed Mac versions so please reply to this post if I fucked it up

If images won't load/show outside of the game, download and install the webp codec for your OS here:

If videos won't load/show outside of the game, download and install the webm directshow filters here:

Requires 7zip to extract:

May 18, 2017
It's not pandering, it's what the majority of customers pay for.

The Patreon model is different than anything else. It's a continuous payment plan where people decide based on the updates whether the product is worth the regular payments or not.

Similar to some video games that are released in beta stages in order to gauge the reaction of the fans and make changes accordingly.
some people just never learn that to get what they wants absolutely like they wanted, they need money. just ignore them..

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Anyone else getting this error after restarting their game? Worked fine on first run. (I have the 'updated' inc patch and the options.rpy for developer console).

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 408, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 408, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 425, in execute
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'show_name'

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
My god the animations are fuckin amazing I know content comes out like 3-4 months but now after a Play through I need more of the other two ASAP plse :)
Yep. The skin textures for the characters here are outstanding. Real human skin does not have a uniform color/tone, etc. and here that is accurately reflected. The characters with freckling(Sara, Linda, even Liza) are all impressive. The interesting thing is that you can tell Sara and Linda are related by the freckling, and that Linda and Caroline are related by their face/bone structure and body types.

4.80 star(s) 159 Votes