Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
155580_7-5-LT1 this is the file name. I put this in the save files of the game but it isn't working
All save files, that are here to download (that I`ve seen), are allways been (in you case) 155580_7-5-LT1.save (when I tested), but if your file have`t got .save at the end, then add it !!!! Remove 155580_ and put in your /game/saves folder . Btw, you should save the game, when decisions have to be make.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
155580_7-5-LT1 this is the file name. I put this in the save files of the game but it isn't working
I don't understand why the extension would be missing. Are all of your file extensions hidden? Adding another might not help. Google "how to show file extensions" for your operating system if none are showing for any files before you start adding extra extensions.

Reactions: Nerttu

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I don't understand why the extension would be missing. Are all of your file extensions hidden? Adding another might not help. Google "how to show file extensions" for your operating system if none are showing for any files before you start adding extra extensions.
You are right, I didn`t tought about that (show/hide extensions) !!!!!! SORRY

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
I am going to end this debate with this ok and will no more talking about ok ILF is correct but if you but any letter from A to Z at the began it can mean any thing to anyone it is no correct or wrong way it is how every other person choice it to be just Like the Dev choice the title for the name of the game maybe he mean Mother or mature IDK but each has his/her opinion of it meaning so no more debate about this from me
It's all good, man. I just like stirring shit up. Hell, read any of my posts and you should be able to see I'm a sarcastic dick. Who cares about definitions? This is a great game that we can all enjoy, which is all that matters. Well, that and the fact I am right!:);):p

Reactions: american and Nerttu

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I like the whopper, f#$k the big mac!!
Im surprised only u two got that reference. Was hopeing @Jimmyshine would given he started the reference!
Just remember kids:
If you want static, then lets roll so....throw up ur hands and go for what ya know. Oh! Yada yada yada ;)

Yes my friend !!!!!
I dont get it. It says on the op if u just want the patch from 4a to b use patch, otherwise download whole thing. We got klingon writing for the op? Lol

Reactions: Jimmyshine

Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017
Not really...i mean the previous night she liked the deal and to quote her "You were the only one that helped,not our family,not my friends only you stood for me"and the next day she dumps you in one of the worst ways possible?You cant jump from Alpha to Omega there is always the middle ground.If you love or even like someone you dont screw with their feelings that hard.
Dude, you're looking for logic and internal consistency in a scenario where it is pretty much impossible to have any.

Bear in mind Caroline's role in the story and thus in the game. Out of the major characters that the player character can pursue, how many of them are actually, in any way, "difficult" to get? How many of them does the player actually have to "work" for? Both Linda and Sara throw themselves at the player. Arguably, Celia is the only one that the player has to aggressively pursue.

That being the case, Caroline's whole purpose is to be an almost sort of "Holy Grail" - an object to be pursued, a goal to be chased after. But that having been said, obviously actually winning her over can't be too easy. There has to be some sort of "challenge" and that's accomplished by portraying her as being clearly reluctant to enter into this kind of a relationship with the player character. And it works from a story perspective because, let's face it, the whole incest angle - not to mention that the PC is almost certainly underage which brings with it another host of problems - means that she's got plenty of reason to be wary of the whole business.

But at the same time, the player has to also be given just enough motivation to want to keep going. To want to play along. It is a game, after all. It's the "stick and carrot" mentality. You have to use both to keep the player going. If you use too much of one or the other, the whole thing falls apart. Not enough challenge, the player gets bored. Too much, they get frustrated. Too much reward, the player thinks everything's too easy, and again, boredom. Too little reward (or in this case, not enough hinting that Caroline is actually interested in this "deal" she has going with the player character,) and it doesn't work.

But the whole thing is a house of cards - a delicate balancing act that, by the very nature of the game and the scenario we're talking about here: i.e. "I'm doing sexy stuff with my little brother" is ultimately non-sensical. And it's non-sensical because it's created solely as wish fulfillment.

The thing is, we all realize that. We all realize this whole, heavily scripted, heavily contrived plotline is designed for one purpose: to give people something to fantasize about, and as such, just about everyone is willing to gloss over the fact that it has holes you can drive a tractor trailer through. It's just the nature of the beast.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Thanks for the Mac version. I'd like to see more of those! :)

I gave it a try. It worked fine. As for the crunching, I compared 2 closeups of Liza's face during the bathtub scene, and I couldn't tell the difference unless I switched between the 2 one after another, and looked closely. Practically identical. The crunched version was just a little blurrier, but you could still see the pores on her cheeks.

What steps did you follow to make it?

~/Library/RenPy/Milfy City
I took all the assets I'd compressed in my PC version and overwrote them in the Mac version. :D

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
How much time you spend in compressing a game??
Depends on the game; some games take 20 mins, others with a lot of video/animations may take a day to re-encode all the video.
So you unzipped the Mac version on a PC, copied the crunched files over, and zipped it back up?
Yep. Was a lot of work :test:

Just to keep this thread on-topic, if you guys have any more questions about game compression, do me a favor and ask on this thread where I posted the tools I use to compress games: :)

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
In some cultures, women who are betrothed to be married are checked for virginity in terms of having an intact hymen. Therefore, some women from these cultures will not have penetrative vaginal sex to not embarrass her & her future husband's family or be eligible for such a marriage. Therefore oral and anal is fair game and anal is more readily offered than vaginal sex. Back in my college days I studied abroad in France and met an Iranian woman with these very same sexual quirks.

That being said, it does seem forward in the MILFy City context I admit.
There is only 1 prob with this. That is a lie. There isnt a Hyman in the way u r thinking about it. There isnt some mesh screen you have to break theough down there.

Reactions: trash.can.1815

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
There is only 1 prob with this. That is a lie. There isnt a Hyman in the way u r thinking about it. There isnt some mesh screen you have to break theough down there.
Whoa. Wait a minute! So what the hell did those supposed virgin girls have me breaking through than? I thought if there was no grid imprint on Captain Happys hat that meant she WASN'T a virgin. Shit! Back to the clinic, and Home Depot apparently...

Reactions: E-Dog

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Yeah there is (though I wouldn't call it mesh), though it varies greatly depending on the woman. Some are born with such a large hole in it to begin with it may as well not be there (though it could still technically be torn).
What a lot of people are often confused about is where it's actually located, you see this often in bad erotica, your dick doesn't get half way in THEN tear it, it's right at the entrance. Most women damage it intentionally or unintentionally, long before they actually have sex.

Looks like lines referencing multiple guys were changed to a single ex boyfriend.

View attachment 144200 View attachment 144201
Very nice, I would never have actually expected him to do that. This pleases me greatly.

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
Didn't the last Hyman in the way get taken out in an airport by Rocco?

Reactions: MonkMan

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Yeah, the problem was wit the wording and WHEN those words where said.
Not the mere and completely normal fact that she has ex-boyfriends.
Honestly it was kind of both for me (assuming your latter sentence actually meant, many, many ex-boyfriends). I wasn't going to be a child and throw a tantrum about it, and was not put off enough to actually stop consuming the content, but you'll hear no complaints from me about this change in backstory. It's not exactly a fetish of mine to date a whore.

Reactions: Johnny-Doe

Johnny-Doe

Bleached™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Honestly it was kind of both for me (assuming your latter sentence actually meant, many, many ex-boyfriends). I wasn't going to be a child and throw a tantrum about it, and was not put off enough to actually stop consuming the content, but you'll hear no complaints from me about this change in backstory. It's not exactly a fetish of mine to date a whore.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes