Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Locking for cleanup and removal all NTR. This thread doesnt need it and the last one turned into a shit show.

Also warning being handed out to all those who keep asking for android ports. It clearly states it in the OP

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Ok thread is opened again. Keep all NTR out of the thread unless the game has it.

If your post was deleted, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Keep it clean and stop asking for android ports. Its stated in the OP.

Lets see who breaks the rules first

american

Apr 24, 2017
It's all good, man. I just like stirring shit up. Hell, read any of my posts and you should be able to see I'm a sarcastic dick. Who cares about definitions? This is a great game that we can all enjoy, which is all that matters. Well, that and the fact I am right!:);):p
No problem it cool and it ok but some people will keep going with this and will you see what happen last time with thread so it good and yup in your mind you are right

Reactions: Jimmyshine

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You my friend just got yourself 2 warning points. Lets not make it 4.

It's all good, man. I just like stirring shit up. Hell, read any of my posts and you should be able to see I'm a sarcastic dick. Who cares about definitions? This is a great game that we can all enjoy, which is all that matters. Well, that and the fact I am right!:);):p
I would just be careful. Don't push mods or staff buttons too much. We deal with enough.

Reactions: Krull

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
No problem it cool and it ok but some people will keep going with this and will you see what happen last time with thread so it good and yup in your mind you are right
Well that's part of the fun, right? Though some do like to beat a subject into the ground, no doubt. They'd be better off beating something else, but we all hate streaks on the monitor.

Reactions: american

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I took all the assets I'd compressed in my PC version and overwrote them in the Mac version. :D
Only 2 thing which differ are libs, and launchers. (Launcher for Windows is exe file, for Linux/BSD bash script, for MacOS app folder). :) I was using you crunched stuff on Linux. (Usually, devs package Linux and Windows version together)

PS, just to confirm, update in development is about mother?

MoonshineX

Jun 4, 2018
To be honest, I am kind of disappointed, that is way too little content, it is not worth the wait, checking on this game in another year or two? Perhaps it was the hype, made it look as if it going to be really awesome...

Reactions: bigpenniser

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
finished with the update....

In terms of the Caroline content or whatever the fuck she was called... meh. An update to not fuck someone.... meh.

But the aunt and her wife scenes were top notch. Definitely his best work on this project since V1.

Reactions: Stuwi71

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
i see no point in playing scraps it is like tiny dlc's every month and it is not even 1 hour of game play...

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes