RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The company is going to belong in the future to the MC and his sisters. It makes no sense to jeopardize it. Even if what Dad did was ilegal, it is completely stupid to "help" the company lose millions of money because of one night with the crazy twins.
Anyway, not like Icstor is a genius at writting, his qualities lie elsewhere.

helly96

Dec 18, 2017
Ran into a bit of a pickle. I'm trying to clean the pool at Liza/Yazmin's house, but I'm on a mac. To clean you need to right click, but when I try to right click using the mac shorthand of control key+click, the game just shows that SKIPPING prompt. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Ran into a bit of a pickle. I'm trying to clean the pool at Liza/Yazmin's house, but I'm on a mac. To clean you need to right click, but when I try to right click using the mac shorthand of control key+click, the game just shows that SKIPPING prompt. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.
Are you using a Magic Mouse or the trackpad?

Mouse should just be right click.

Trackpad, try clicking with 2 fingers.

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
You wanna play with the landlady crap?!Family comes first you know!
Just download the game and dont patch it....

Well now, landladies can be hot. I got a semi right now thinking about Mrs. Roper. Definitely prefer the mom angle though. Especially in this game. Makes how squishy she gets for our intrepid hero that much kinkier.

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
Am stuck with the older sister she wants nothing to do with me know, and her friend who robbed the shop any help will be gratefully accepted

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Well now, landladies can be hot. I got a semi right now thinking about Mrs. Roper. Definitely prefer the mom angle though. Especially in this game. Makes how squishy she gets for our intrepid hero that much kinkier.
Lol! U got 2 hot roommates too by chance? (If so, may i have the blonde?)

Reactions: Jimmyshine
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes