KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Why do you <removed> make shit so hard to download... Either use a "3rd Party App" or some site that caps downloads at 150, unless you pay money... Shit's real f'ing shady.
whining about free stuff really ? No problem here. i can download without any issue.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Why do you <removed> make shit so hard to download... Either use a "3rd Party App" or some site that caps downloads at 150, unless you pay money... Shit's real f'ing shady.
It looks to me, that you don`t want to pay your internet connection either !!!!

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Do tell us about what other sites we can use. We're always open to ideas, also why not take the lead and provide us the links yourself? I mean if it's easy enough for us, it should be easy enough for you. And you're right, 8MB/s on Mega isn't enough :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: BloodyRelight

chuangshiren

Aug 4, 2018
What are you talking about? Mega is pretty quick and free even without app. If you think it’s shady then just leave. No one force you to play here.
Rule: we complain for slow update, not slow download ;)

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
I hope Icstor is going to put some side character into 0.5, too. Only Mom would be a bit lame imo, especially since there are so many girls that have been introduced already, like Delilah, Macy, Judy, Neighbours, Juliette, Lily or even the Sex Shop Girl. They all deserve their amount of attention.

Heisemberg

Donor
Jul 2, 2017

99% complete of the last goal in patreon, this is the best news for all the patrons of this game. Only a bit for the goal and the game will be even better :)

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes