mattius77

May 16, 2017
So I just got around to playing this game. Had downloaded perhaps the last two or three updates and never fired it up. Stupid me. This game is a quite a hoot.

Lindamom is a wee bit too DTF from the off, and that hurts her a bit as a character. But I have a feeling that might be owing to a previous ICStor game, or some other vital bit of context that is completely lost on me. (I speed clicked through the intro, so it's entirely possible I skipped over the whole, you know, set up) I am also fully aware that I just made a character development critique about a 3DCG fap game, so....

Anyway, I'm a fan. Not sure which lovely lady I like the most here. The renders on all the characters here are tops, but Lindamom is something special. I'm also quite smitten with Judytherapist, and am fully confident her later contributions to MC's life will be significant. Both sisters are great, and who among us does not wish they had a lesbetarian aunt with a bisexual spouse? I mean, that's like four or five bucket list checks right there. I'm also looking forward to seeing what that Cindy girl at school has got going on. Her introduction indicates that sexytime shenanigans with her will be afoot fairly quick.

Game's a blast. Can't wait to see more of it.

#walkthrough #fullsave #whenisthenextupdate #sorrymyenglish

AeSZ87

Jan 7, 2019
is there any cheat to get money ?? i am so ppor right now, cant buy the camera (for caroline route) with the balance below from the computer game :(

ratboy20267

Dec 1, 2017
Whenever I go into the parents room in the morning, I cant seem to see them fighting. I have definitely done everything you can do with Linda up until this point.

Kromo

Oct 12, 2018
If blue pills did exist in real life and i did take them, i would be fucking your mom 27x7, not asking about when the next update of this really good virtual game is gonna be out on this thread.
GOOD LUCK WITH THAT,she's already dead :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

mainsim

Aug 27, 2018
is there any cheat to get money ?? i am so ppor right now, cant buy the camera (for caroline route) with the balance below from the computer game :(
Go to this site:

Upload your save file and then edit the money.:geek:

davildante

Apr 24, 2017
[/SPOILER]
I don't think the Mom is being homophobic in any way, but that maybe there's some kind of jealousy/jilted thing going on with her. It feels to me like the Mom and her sister were very "close" when they were younger then Yazmin came along and took Liza away from her or maybe the Mom had a boyfriend that Yazmin seduced. Either way, I think the Mom's problem is simply Yazmin, not that her sister is gay.

Also, I hope we do get some more girl-on-girl action in the future beyond Liza/Yazmin and Zuri/Suri, both with and without family members. I might take awhile, but I'm hoping we get all these pairings (with MC involvement, of course):
  1. Mom/Sara
  2. Mom/Caroline
  3. Caroline/Sara
  4. Mom/Caroline/Sara
  5. Mom/Judy
  6. Mom/Liza
  7. Mom/Liza/Yazmin
  8. Judy/Celia
  9. Macy/Celia
  10. Macy/Sara
  11. Sara/Lily
  12. Caroline/Violet
Well, I would also be happy to see the entire list. But I understand that this is a ton of work. And for the humble hope that at least these scenes will be made fully in the game itself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

U

User_473348

Hey guys, I saw a picture in a folder of the Chrismas episode, of Caroline in a threesome. Is that scene in the game or just a bonus render? Thanks in advance.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Is it the one where she's on the counter of her cosplay shop with two guys? That's a secret image you can get from giving candy to the snowman.

Reactions: User_473348
U

User_473348

Yeah is that just a picture or an event in the game? I'm new to this stuff, and I don't like that kind of stuff so that's why I'm asking.

dlrlgns

Jan 21, 2019
I already complete all Calorine's story, but I don't know how I develop the story with Sara, Linda or others. PLEASE ANYBODY HELP ME. Sara just reads her math book and Linda just fucking ask Wash dishes. What should I do to develop the story with them???

U

User_473348

It's just a picture. The secret cards are all non-canon extras requested by patrons.
Okay thanks for the answers, I'm a vanilla kinda guy, don't like all the sharing stuff, so I'm glad I really like this game.

Kurosin

Jul 3, 2018
I have a question for those who played other icstor games that are "completed or final". What content do you think will be removed or left unfinished when the game is "completed"?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
It's worth mentioning that the other ICSTOR games I've played have not done a great job of... sticking the landing, I guess? They don't really properly end, the developer just seems to eventually get bored and move on to a new game with a new set of characters. So the endings are always really abrupt and unsatisfying. But in general, the mom gets the most content, the sister gets second place, and everyone else gets whatever scraps he felt like giving them before getting bored and calling the game done. Things might be different this time because he's appealing to the most popular characters requested by patrons, but his patrons seem to have similar preferences so I would expect the trend to continue.

In other words don't get too hyped to fuck girls like Macy or Delilah.

Reactions: Mr.G-man
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes