Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I have a question for those who played other icstor games that are "completed or final". What content do you think will be removed or left unfinished when the game is "completed"?
I think this is a really tough question to answer because this is somewhat unprecedented territory since this is the first major game that ICSTOR is making with Ren'py (Taboo Request was just a short VN), and it already has, in my opinion, way more in it than the earlier RPGM games in terms of the number of characters and the amount of content they each have. There's also the fact that this game has much more of a narrative than the RPGM games which were more about completing quests than following a story. There's consequences and repurcussions to the overall narrative for doing what you're doing that can lead to very interesting places and some of the different character's stories may also connect with others further down the line, i.e. Linda and Liza, Linda and Judy, Caroline and Violet, etc.

So long as ICSTOR has a lot left in the tank in terms of commitment and dedication to this game, I would hope that they don't try and rush to the finish line or dump certain characters and storylines for the sake of speeding up development. Of the characters that we have content for in the game already, I can see pretty much all of them still having a lot more story and events to be explored going forward that, hopefully, ICSTOR will give us in full and not a rushed final version so they can move on to another project.

That being said, I would also say this: don't get your hopes up for Macy, Delilah, Lily, Zuri and Suri. Macy and Delilah have been added very recently and unless they will tie into an existing character's storyline like Sara or Celia then I can see them ending up as unnecessary tertiary characters. Lily may be Sara's best friend but unless the MC fucks her causing a rift between him and Sara or she gets involved in a threesome, I don't see her being all that important. Zuri and Suri are pretty much done and I don't see why we need to have them back.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I mostly agree with everything you said, but one caveat: Macy and Delilah have been in the game since the initial release, poor girls just haven't gotten any content at all (except for I think one secret card for each).

Dasati

May 30, 2017
I think this is a really tough question to answer because this is somewhat unprecedented territory since this is the first major game that ICSTOR is making with Ren'py (Taboo Request was just a short VN), and it already has, in my opinion, way more in it than the earlier RPGM games in terms of the number of characters and the amount of content they each have. There's also the fact that this game has much more of a narrative than the RPGM games which were more about completing quests than following a story. There's consequences and repurcussions to the overall narrative for doing what you're doing that can lead to very interesting places and some of the different character's stories may also connect with others further down the line, i.e. Linda and Liza, Linda and Judy, Caroline and Violet, etc.

So long as ICSTOR has a lot left in the tank in terms of commitment and dedication to this game, I would hope that they don't try and rush to the finish line or dump certain characters and storylines for the sake of speeding up development. Of the characters that we have content for in the game already, I can see pretty much all of them still having a lot more story and events to be explored going forward that, hopefully, ICSTOR will give us in full and not a rushed final version so they can move on to another project.

That being said, I would also say this: don't get your hopes up for Macy, Delilah, Lily, Zuri and Suri. Macy and Delilah have been added very recently and unless they will tie into an existing character's storyline like Sara or Celia then I can see them ending up as unnecessary tertiary characters. Lily may be Sara's best friend but unless the MC fucks her causing a rift between him and Sara or she gets involved in a threesome, I don't see her being all that important. Zuri and Suri are pretty much done and I don't see why we need to have them back.
The hell are you talking about "added recently" Macy and Delilah have been in the game since 0.1. Your also neglecting the purely business angle. In terms of patrons Icstor has exploded with Milfy City he's gained thousands of new patrons which has catapulted him up the rankings of adult games in terms of earnings. I very much doubt he'll be eager to move on to a uncertain new game when he has a huge hit on his hands.

Reactions: Bakkalon

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I mostly agree with everything you said, but one caveat: Macy and Delilah have been in the game since the initial release, poor girls just haven't gotten any content at all (except for I think one secret card for each).
To be fair I only started playing this game last month and assumed that, like most games, characters with no content were new to the game. Also, the walkthrough shows a Secret Gallery image located in a locker room which doesn't seem to be in the game anymore and I assumed that the swimming pool had replaced it.

I believe Macy has a Secret Gallery image in the Xmas game (threesome with MC and Celia) but Delilah doesn't have any yet.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The hell are you talking about "added recently" Macy and Delilah have been in the game since 0.1.
Please see above post.

Your also neglecting the purely business angle. In terms of patrons Icstor has exploded with Milfy City he's gained thousands of new patrons which has catapulted him up the rankings of adult games in terms of earnings. I very much doubt he'll be eager to move on to a uncertain new game when he has a huge hit on his hands.
Oh yeah, this game has definitely exploded in terms of popularity and fanbase for ICSTOR so this should keep them going for the foreseeable future. It's just that some people were saying that they've alledgedly become "bored" with their previous games resulting in rushed and unsatisfying endings but I was just saying that, given the different level of storytelling along with the amount content already in the game and the scope of what content can still be added, I don't see that happening this time.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
To be fair I only started playing this game last month and assumed that, like most games, characters with no content were new to the game. Also, the walkthrough shows a Secret Gallery image located in a locker room which doesn't seem to be in the game anymore and I assumed that the swimming pool had replaced it.
Locker room secret scenes are still in the game, one has Sara masturbating while Lily watches, the other has Lily naked in front of MC while Sara looks on jealously.

I believe Macy has a Secret Gallery image in the Xmas game (threesome with MC and Celia) but Delilah doesn't have any yet.
Delilah does have a secret scene though:

Screenshot_45.jpg

Reactions: rgnar62 and m3lee

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
There's no Delilah content because majority on patreon dont give a f about her and well, im on their side because her model is just plain boring and one interaction with her immediately closed the deal of ''coolness'' for me.

Reactions: Marzapane

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Locker room secret scenes are still in the game, one has Sara masturbating while Lily watches, the other has Lily naked in front of MC while Sara looks on jealously.
I don't mean Secret Gallery images in a locker room, I mean a locker room you can access in the game to get a Secret Gallery image. It's in the on page 27 but I can't seem to find this room in the current version.

I think that might be Lily? I'll be honest, their character designs are too similar and I have trouble telling them apart. Delilah does have a secret scene though:

View attachment 230322
OK, I stand corrected. Honestly didn't realise who that was.

But I do believe the girl in the threesome is Macy.

6b.png

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I don't mean Secret Gallery images in a locker room, I mean a locker room you can access in the game to get a Secret Gallery image. It's in the on page 27 but I can't seem to find this room in the current version.
It's still in my copy of the game. Go around the side of the school from the outside to go into the gym, then click the back door to reach the locker room. It's in a completely different part of the school from the pool, which is confusing as hell, but that's nothing compared to the Escherian nightmare that is the MC's house.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Click right side of school !!!!
It's still in my copy of the game. Go around the side of the school from the outside to go into the gym, then click the back door to reach the locker room. It's in a completely different part of the school from the pool, which is confusing as hell, but that's nothing compared to the Escherian nightmare that is the MC's house.
Yep, just found it. To be fair though, these locations aren't even being used so I never really had a reason to scroll the mouse over to that area.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
That being said, I would also say this: don't get your hopes up for Macy, Delilah, Lily, Zuri and Suri.
Zuri and Suri are pretty much done and I don't see why we need to have them back.
Zuri and Suri are actually finished unless Patreon members decide otherwise. Personally, I want more Spanky McNeighbor content and whoever the chick was that we saw giving a blowjob to the principal. Lily, Macy, and Delilah are all kind of just, meh...

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Zuri and Suri are actually finished unless Patreon members decide otherwise. Personally, I want more Spanky McNeighbor content and whoever the chick was that we saw giving a blowjob to the principal. Lily, Macy, and Delilah are all kind of just, meh...
Oh yeah, forgot about Spanky McNeighbour. Those might be characters that go nowhere as well. Also the girl in the Principal's office is probably nobody special. Not every female character in these games has to be fucked by the MC, ya know. Although, a storyline involving the Principal abusing students that involves Sara, Lily, Macy, and Delilah could be interesting if only for the irony of having the MC take down a serial sex abuser and in the process have sex with all the girls involved. Basically have it be a case of, "I'm going to rescue these girls from an old creep taking advantage of them sexually and then end up having sex with all them myself, but at least I'll be nice to them".

astonerii

Apr 21, 2018
I am unable to get the game to play with the most basic optional items which are all within the OP.

Downloaded through the torrent link in OP.

1) Wanted to have the incest names which the game originally was based, so put the patch.rpy into the /game folder.
2) Wanted to change the main character name, so created an options.rpy in the game folder.

init -1:
python hide:
config.developer = True

Added the 4 and 8 spaces per instructions. Saved.

3) Went to the renpy/common folder and opened the 00console.rpy file and modified the config.console = True

When I open the game like this I get errors that cannot possibly be related to the changes.

What is really screwed up is that I deleted all the files I put in, restored the 00console.rpy, deleted the .rpyc files that were created with the new rpy files at startup. And the game will still not start. I actually have to delete the entire directory and unzip it again to start the game normally.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes