Daver

Jan 24, 2019
I like this game, so I'm disappointed that some stories stop only at the 3rd level; in my opinion Judy, Macy and Celia deserve a longer story, like Linda's and Violet at least a lv 3 one. Also, in my opinion, Delilah deserves to be "punished" by MC, she had been too rude with him, but if in the first half Icstor have develop only 12 steps
Linda 3
Caroline 3
Sara 3
Liza 1
Celia 1
Zuri Suri 1

It is impossible they will develop 23 steps in the second half (12 in 0.6-0.8, 11 in 0.9-1.0).
Because there isn't enough time only Linda's, Caroline's and Sara's story will reach the lv 5 and in according to the poll Delilah and one beetween Macy and Violet won't have any story.
Amazing game but I need ver 1.1-1.2-1.3... as well.

MilCit classifica.png

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

rfoula

Nov 3, 2018
I like this game, so I'm disappointed that some stories stop only at the 3rd level; in my opinion Judy, Macy and Celia deserve a longer story, like Linda's and Violet at least a lv 3 one. Also, in my opinion, Delilah deserves to be "punished" by MC, she had been too rude with him, but if in the first half Icstor have develop only 12 steps
Linda 3
Caroline 3
Sara 3
Liza 1
Celia 1
Zuri Suri 1

It is impossible they will develop 23 steps in the second half (12 in 0.6-0.8, 11 in 0.9-1.0).
Because there isn't enough time only Linda's, Caroline's and Sara's story will reach the lv 5 and in according to the poll Delilah and one beetween Macy and Violet won't have any story.

View attachment 231726
linda and caroline 4
liza and celia 2

CamelRed

May 30, 2017

How's Judy?

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Linda 3
Caroline 3
Sara 3
Liza 1
Celia 1
Zuri Suri 1

View attachment 231726
I'm curious what you mean by first half, also you say "there isn't enough time". Says who? Where's Icstor ever said the game will end at 1.0? He could easily go 0.11 or 1.01. Versioning numbers are mostly there for the dev's they're pretty meaningless for most of us.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
How can the game end at 1.0 when every 1 or 2 updates we meet new girls and not even 1 girl has a finished story. Even the twins are not 100% done because we get message and all is left to the fans for the twins.
This game is making him money and everyone loves it. Every new update come in like 2 to 3 months and it only gets one girl story from 20% to 40% and so on this game will take years to end.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Linda 3
Caroline 3
Sara 3
Liza 1
Celia 1
Zuri Suri 1

View attachment 231726
Software versions don't follow a fixed pattern. After reaching v0.9 the next updates might be called v0.11 then v0.12, v0.13 etc.
Since ICSTOR is also making serious bank with this game I don't see it ending with the update following v0.9. He has a product on his hands that could easily be updated throughout all of 2019 and 2020 without running out of ideas. Provided he can keep his motivation/passion for Milfy City I don't see it ending prematurely unlike his other games.

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
I'm curious what you mean by first half, also you say "there isn't enough time". Says who? Where's Icstor ever said the game will end at 1.0? He could easily go 0.11 or 1.01. Versioning numbers are mostly there for the dev's they're pretty meaningless for most of us.
you mean the final version of the game is'nt 1.0 so at the moment (v0.5) they aren't at half of the work, really good news.

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
Software versions don't follow a fixed pattern. After reaching v0.9 the next updates might be called v0.11 then v0.12, v0.13 etc.
Since ICSTOR is also making serious bank with this game I don't see it ending with the update following v0.9. He has a product on his hands that could easily be updated throughout all of 2019 and 2020 without running out of ideas. Provided he can keep his motivation/passion for Milfy City I don't see it ending prematurely unlike his other games.
I didn't know, it is first time I have played a game during its development, thank you

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
You are funny.. and why do you care what I like and what I don't like
Well, technically I don't care.
But it seems a bit strange to see you sharing a "like" with every single answer.

Back to the discussion:

I don't think that the game will jump to 1.0 and then end. I don't know why anyone would assume that a game has to be limited to ten updates.

AGnessa

Jan 20, 2019
View attachment 91409

Overview:
A young student finds himself in the school therapist office, after a humiliating moment with another teacher at school. While plotting his revenge, he'll romance other characters at the school and at home.​

Updated: 2018-11-20
Developer: ICSTOR -
Holiday Stories:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.5c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Character Name Change:

All questions must go into the thread, any asking in main thread will lead to the question being warned / deleted. Android port will be out when its out, you will be warned / post deleted.
DOWNLOAD
PC: - - - - - -
Mac: - -
Others:

Extras: - - -
Shared by @Icejin, Mirrors shared by @Sonic93XXX, Fan Signatures by @Krull

View attachment 57353 View attachment 57354 View attachment 57355 View attachment 57356 View attachment 57357 View attachment 57358
View attachment 57359 View attachment 57360 View attachment 57361 View attachment 57362 View attachment 57363 View attachment 57364
Is it free to dowload?

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes