katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Anyone else think the dad is cool as hell? Kinda feel bad for him.
Totally. I never sold out his business to the gold digging sisters because he's been nothing but cool with me. Heck, I want to be able to convince the mother to visit his little love dungeon to see if that wouldn't reignite the relationship. The mom is the character I'm least interested in anyway. Maybe convince him to work out more and kick the cigar habit.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Yazmin is hot an' all, but man, why you gotta turn aunt into a slut like that? One of the saddest faps ever.
Feels bad man :cry::cry::cry:

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
You could ask that question to @Onyxdime he's the writer for ICSTOR and posts in this thread from tme to time. It could also be that he's from Europe and not a native English speaker. Many European countries teach British English over American English in School.
I believe it's set in North America. I am from the British Isles though, so I use British spelling.

The trip to Spain that Sara mentions was simply to highlight that the household is wealthy enough to send Sara to good school trips. :)

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I believe it's set in North America. I am from the British Isles though, so I use British spelling.

The trip to Spain that Sara mentions was simply to highlight that the household is wealthy enough to send Sara to good school trips. :)
We should be happy that this is happening in the US.
What would happen if they were talking cockney? ;)

Reactions: allintine

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Probably gonna get a few comments on this one.. Lifted an image from Discord..
#Lindas-pics-fanart

Take a look at this one..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wait wait wait, a 3DCG image where boobs are actually affected by gravity in an upside-down pose?

HERESY!!

rcx45

Feb 12, 2018
[QUOTE = "tommy123987, mesaj: 1596598, üye: 824984"] Herkes 0.5c Üye kaydetti mi? [/ ALINTI]
0,5 c full

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes