Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Better yet, check out the Ren'Py ports of his other games:

Reactions: prika1

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
I created a custom version of the game containing the following modifications/additions:
  • Main UI adapted to multiple screen sizes/devices.
  • Compressed assets (around 412-455 MB unpacked).
  • Cutscenes/Animations can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Needed for low end/old devices).
  • Flash Effect (used during orgasms) can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Flashing screens are dangerous for people who have seizures).
  • Incest patch integrated.
Screenshots:

View attachment 238862 View attachment 238864 View attachment 238868 View attachment 238869 View attachment 238870

I also created android versions:

Win -- / /

Linux -- / /

MacOS -- / /

Android armeabi-v7a -- / /

Android x86_x64 -- / /

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.

the new update next month will be in this version or on the old one you know V0.5c

U

User_920791

the new update next month will be in this version or on the old one you know V0.5c
Currently, my custom version is based on v5.0c. If ICSTOR releases v0.6 before I can finish my update, I will certainly upgrade to the newer version.

Reactions: gartal
May 26, 2018
If it is a weekend event with Caroline in a hotel I think Linda will have her suspicions about it. Like we might get some internal dialog with her and a raised eyebrow (in a good way) and hopefully this propels the story forward with Linda being ok with Caroline, Sarah and her being banged at the same time by the MC.

Reactions: Daver and Marzapane

Campanella

Feb 6, 2019

Several people are reporting problems that affect gameplay. Maybe it's better to wait for the next version.

Could you tell me what is the exact model of your device and the version of android that it uses?
I use xiaomi redmi note 4 chipset snapdragon 625. Running android 8.1 oreo

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
So, could someone enlighten me what the "parallel/phantom inc*st" track of this game is? :D

I had a look at the Christmas Special of the game over the weekend - wow, amazing and astoundingly elaborate work, just for a Christmas edition! - and once again, the MC refers to Linda as "mom". Hey, what's going on? Has crept in a couple of times during the game (also "aunt" for Liza at a couple of points), even though it's generally "landlady" and "landlady's (former?) best friend".

So, was - like DfD - the game originally conceived with the main house as a family unit - Linda birth mother, Bob birth father, Sara little sis, ... what next, Caroline as older sis, Liza as aunt ... and ... what, Celia, Violet, Judy as ... older cousins? aunts? The school principal ("Headmaster") as ... uncle? stepdad? All the girls in the school as ... younger cousins? Dwayne and Charles as ... uncles too?

Or was all the blood intertwining just conceived as an option, and (mostly, not completely) phased out of the game unless you found a "patch"? As with DfD, was there some warning issued from somewhere?

It would account for the odd household, for sure.

Personally, I don't much see the point of (the) inc*st. It's not visceral revulsion, just: why would you particularly want to keep it in the family, roll your own, etc., when there are bigger fields out there to plow and sow? But hey, there you go.

Personally (also), I don't know why all the legal hurdles (for a start) are not leapt by having the MC not as a kid at school but as a freshman at college (19 y o?), too introverted and shy to go out into the big wide college world, and so attracted to the individuals at the private home where he's lodging.

Then the inconsistencies in the storyline/plot would all fall into place.

BUT, I know, the school would then have to be a college set-up, lecturers and principals not teachers, fellow-students not pupils, etc. So that would be too radical an overhaul for this game.

I digress. What's the history of the game, as regards relations & relationships, anyone? Is it all one big extended Simpsons-dysfunctional family? Is Yazmin the MC's blood granny, or sumpn?

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
So, could someone enlighten me what the "parallel/phantom inc*st" track of this game is? :D

I had a look at the Christmas Special of the game over the weekend - wow, amazing and astoundingly elaborate work, just for a Christmas edition! - and once again, the MC refers to Linda as "mom". Hey, what's going on? Has crept in a couple of times during the game (also "aunt" for Liza at a couple of points), even though it's generally "landlady" and "landlady's (former?) best friend".

So, was - like DfD - the game originally conceived with the main house as a family unit - Linda birth mother, Bob birth father, Sara little sis, ... what next, Caroline as older sis, Liza as aunt ... and ... what, Celia, Violet, Judy as ... older cousins? aunts? The school principal ("Headmaster") as ... uncle? stepdad? All the girls in the school as ... younger cousins? Dwayne and Charles as ... uncles too?

Or was all the blood intertwining just conceived as an option, and (mostly, not completely) phased out of the game unless you found a "patch"? As with DfD, was there some warning issued from somewhere?

It would account for the odd household, for sure.

Personally, I don't much see the point of (the) inc*st. It's not visceral revulsion, just: why would you particularly want to keep it in the family, roll your own, etc., when there are bigger fields out there to plow and sow? But hey, there you go.

Personally (also), I don't know why all the legal hurdles (for a start) are not leapt by having the MC not as a kid at school but as a freshman at college (19 y o?), too introverted and shy to go out into the big wide college world, and so attracted to the individuals at the private home where he's lodging.

Then the inconsistencies in the storyline/plot would all fall into place.

BUT, I know, the school would then have to be a college set-up, lecturers and principals not teachers, fellow-students not pupils, etc. So that would be too radical an overhaul for this game.

I digress. What's the history of the game, as regards relations & relationships, anyone? Is it all one big extended Simpsons-dysfunctional family? Is Yazmin the MC's blood granny, or sumpn?
Most of the "older" VN's that started a long time ago that contained incest story lines were caught up in Patreon's change of terms that banned incest so the VN's that were already in progress with incest story lines had to change their story going forward/patching content or were dropped altogether from Patreon. This was the former.

With the mix in the Christmas episode (Mom instead of Linda etc), looks like some things the proofers might've missed? Oops?

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes