Aug 18, 2017
That's a bug that's been fixed in 0.5c.
I'm confused. when I go into her (linda's) room in the morning it still let's me ask her to come to my room at night. I thought this was an intended feature since it adds more things you can do? the main suggestion for this 'event' though would be that the dialogue does not acknowledge completely the room invite having happened already (before, during, after), same goes for the initial invite they have the same dialogue everytime where it would make more sense for secondary dialogue to be triggered after the first couple times

havenest

Jul 16, 2018
Salut les petits français, voilà une traduction en français de ce super jeu, je l'ai traduit avec deepl
Beaucoup de boulot, mais j'en suis pas mal content, y doit rester des erreurs, donc n'hésitez pas a faire remonter vos remarques.

Il suffit d'extraire les fichiers dans ...\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\game pour avoir la version en français

Aller bon jeu a vous

Hi French boys, here is a French translation of this great game, I translated it with deepl.
A lot of work, but I'm quite happy about it, there must still be mistakes, so don't hesitate to send your comments up.

Just extract the files in...\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\game to get the French version

Go good game to you

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Merci pour l'effort. Peut-être je peux pratiquer ma langue secondaire avant la prochaine vérsion.

Thanks for the effort. Maybe I can practice my second language before the next version.

Reactions: havenest

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 91409

Overview:
A young student finds himself in the school therapist office, after a humiliating moment with another teacher at school. While plotting his revenge, he'll romance other characters at the school and at home.​

Updated: 2018-11-20
Developer: ICSTOR -
Holiday Stories:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.5c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Character Name Change:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - - - - -
Mac: - -
Others: -

Extras: - - -
Shared by @Icejin, Mirrors shared by @Sonic93XXX, Fan Signatures by @Krull

View attachment 57353 View attachment 57354 View attachment 57355 View attachment 57356 View attachment 57357 View attachment 57358
View attachment 57359 View attachment 57360 View attachment 57361 View attachment 57362 View attachment 57363 View attachment 57364
its great game toobad you dont add more scene with sis in room while she sleep beside grinding and with older sister also need more scene and sugestion in car with mom she need to sex with him in car or in office i wait for the updated beauce i dont love the chritmiss version

andreibvb1

Jun 2, 2017
lmao, at this pace imagine how many years we have to wait just to fuck all available characters or to have a 3some or other kinky stuff

Reactions: obiwan

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Hey, can you tell me what is the best option in the Zuri and Suri scenes? lie or tell the truth? other thing "Go home> Click PC> Click the scene gallery> Click on the third zuri suri photo change your decision" Does that change anything?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
she won’t get a new update for a while that’s for sure. as much as i love me caroline other characters need content too.

i think we will see relation level 5 with caroline next release so i am giddy with excitement and anticipation as she is the best girl in this game.
Yeah I usualy find sisters in the games more attractive to me.
Alice/BB/,Tracy/DOD/,Ashly/The Gift Reloaded/,Caroline/MC/ and Sam/F.I.L.F./ are only the tip.

Ted-E.

Feb 23, 2018
Please help! Everytime I started the game I can't see the Main Menu and this whole thing popped up:

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 410, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 427, in execute
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'show_name'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "D:\The ASTerisks'\Ted-E.'s\Gaea\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\The ASTerisks'\Ted-E.'s\Gaea\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1888, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "D:\The ASTerisks'\Ted-E.'s\Gaea\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\The ASTerisks'\Ted-E.'s\Gaea\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2635, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\The ASTerisks'\Ted-E.'s\Gaea\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3019, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\The ASTerisks'\Ted-E.'s\Gaea\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback)
File "D:\The ASTerisks'\Ted-E.'s\Gaea\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
File "D:\The ASTerisks'\Ted-E.'s\Gaea\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 420, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "D:\The ASTerisks'\Ted-E.'s\Gaea\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3019, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\The ASTerisks'\Ted-E.'s\Gaea\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in per_interact
self.update()
File "D:\The ASTerisks'\Ted-E.'s\Gaea\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 611, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 427, in execute
File "<screen language>", line 427, in <module>
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'show_name'

DJsona

May 13, 2018
Hi French boys, here is a French translation of this great game, I translated it with deepl.
A lot of work, but I'm quite happy about it, there must still be mistakes, so don't hesitate to send your comments up.
Salut et merci! HI , the incest patch is needed or it's already incllude and translated?

LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018
Salut les petits français, voilà une traduction en français de ce super jeu, je l'ai traduit avec deepl
Beaucoup de boulot, mais j'en suis pas mal content, y doit rester des erreurs, donc n'hésitez pas a faire remonter vos remarques.

Il suffit d'extraire les fichiers dans ...\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\game pour avoir la version en français

Aller bon jeu a vous

Go good game to you
Merci Pif le chien:)

Reactions: Nalex
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes