Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Who made that image? If it was ICSTOR then I will be cancelling my pledge right now. Use a spoiler for shit like that in the future also. It's disgusting.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
This is 100% NOT from ICSTOR, I can guarantee that right now. We don't add guro into the games we produce.

It must be a fan-creation.
Thank you. I really didn't think it was, but was shocked, and kinda grossed out to see this.

I think I know who it was. Probably Luxee. I pulled my pledge from him already for A95 crap, but I will not support him again.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Thank you. I really didn't think it was, but was shocked, and kinda grossed out to see this.

I think I know who it was. Probably Luxee. I pulled my pledge from him already for A95 crap, but I will not support him again.
I deleted my post just to do some fact checking. I don't want to post inaccurate information.

I can guarantee this is not in the game, and will NOT be in ANY future editions of MILFY City.

I'm not sure where it's come from, but MILFY City and any other games by us don't have Scat/Guro.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Not sure if this guy is trolling or just has a thing for overreacting. Grow some balls. This is an adult forum after all.
Look man, I'm not into seeing people murdered and lying dead on the ground covered in blood. I don't expect that in the game here, and this kind of sick shit should be kept in a fan-made picture thread or something, or covered with a spoiler.

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
Look man, I'm not into seeing people murdered and lying dead on the ground covered in blood. I don't expect that in the game here, and this kind of sick shit should be kept in a fan-made picture thread or something, or covered with a spoiler.
Yea, fucking degenerates, not using spoiler tags for people covered in blood in a thread for a game about a guy fucking his family.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Yea, fucking degenerates, not using spoiler tags for people covered in blood in a thread for a game about a guy fucking his family.
Yeah, except I already can see that there's incest content in the game from the tags. I know what I'm getting into beforehand from that. Sick shit like this is not supposed to be here and not part of the game. Big difference. You should probably just shut your mouth instead of making some dumb ass statement like that.

Reactions: jsislsrt

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Yeah, except I already can see that there's incest content in the game from the tags. I know what I'm getting into beforehand from that. Sick shit like this is not supposed to be here and not part of the game. Big difference. You should probably just shut your mouth instead of making some dumb ass statement like that.
Sara won't even be worked on until after 0.6.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes