Mathew joe

Feb 25, 2019
When i played game said that 4/5 is the last scene of the character linda but when i download a saved data it showed 10/5..how is it possible? I dont find lind anywhere accept in bed morning after completing 4/5 relation points? Plz help.. What is the max relation points that can be achieved in all characters..? Is there really something called christmass in this game.. Can anyome help

Can any one share a full walkthrough of the game plzz...

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Linda wont give me a job how to trigger?
This is way too vague for us to help you. Upload a save here and I'll check it out for you.

Alternatively check the walkthrough here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/archived-milfy-city-walkthrough-faq-thread.12268/#post-718216
Is next update going to be bigger one?
coz ICSTOR sure taking their time with it
No it's going to be smaller, too many people complained about the updates having too much content.

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
I agree communication is important but you also have to take into consideration ICSTOR doesn't have a 400+ member dev team like Cyberpunk 2077 has. CD Projekt definitely has the extra man-power to regulate proper communications. lol
If it is a team of four hundred or a single developer, the message is the same; keep your supporters and fans informed. It not only is the polite thing to do... it assures everyone progress is being made, and helps everyone maintain realistic expectations. A five minute post each week is not too much to ask.

Edelwis

Nov 24, 2018
I love CD Projekt Red but there were like 5 years between the teaser trailer of Cyberpunk and last years' E3 trailer/gameplay demo with nothing inbetween. Also the Witcher 3 was delayed twice if I remember correctly. Once from like Q4 2014 to march 2015 and then again to may 2015.
I'm assuming people complained about that too, but after those delays, the end product was so good, it is considered to be one of the best games of this generation and turned the company from this relatively small, somewhat niche, promising dev team to everyones darling that is developing the most anticipated game right now. Almost like those delays turned out to be worth it...
Exactly

Odasaku

Nov 5, 2018
Hey guys

I don't know if this has been asked already, but I can't see the animated scenes. When they come up my screen just goes black and I can't see anything. And when I click ahead the scene just ends and the story progresses as normal.
Has anyone else also have this bug? What can I do to fix this?

Greetz
I'll be honest with ya chief, yo phone trash bruh fosure :(

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes