Mr_Ecchi

Mar 12, 2019
ICSTOR's writer @Onyxdime posts here once in a while. You might want to contact him, he might be interested.
Been almost a week since I messaged him and haven't heard back. Guess they're content with the proof-readers they currently trust...

Anyone know if there are plans to merge the XMas content into the (someday) final version of the main game? Or is it common for bonus stuff for this type of game in general to remain separate, and in this case Milfy City XMas is basically finished and won't be worked on going forward? (even for minor corrections) Only reason I ask is because I've found some typos in the XMas script too...

Since the Patreon appears to have reached its final fundraising goal of fully animated scenes, would it be safe to assume XMas would be updated too? (may as well fix the typos there as well to be thorough)

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
As the person above me mentioned the goal of fully animated scenes has been reached, that could be a valid reason for why it's taking so long but at this point it's just a guessing game until we get actual confirmation.

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
I made a truly tragic error. Milfy City is the first game I ever downloaded and I love it. I've since tried other games and realised that it's downhill from here. Nothing compares.

I also made a truly tragic error in reading this thread. Some of you people (not all) sound like kids in the backseat of a car. As the car pulls out ofthe driveway, the chorus of "Are we there yet?" starts. As a good parent would say in that circumstance, "we get there when we get there". In this case, it'll be released when it's released.

I wonder what proportion of people complaining on here about the release are supporting on Patreon? I don't care if the developer is spending a month on a beach in the Bahamas with seven naked bisexual girlfriends*. He's produced something truly magnificent and should be allowed to take a reward.

Patience.

*I do, actually. That would bother me a lot.
yeah this game is like a new Gta from the normal games. here try this for the time you wait for an update ;)
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfs-villa-icstor.4192/

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
I wonder how these fully animated scenes will play out, will it be one big scene and we'll be able to replay it at the end or will it be split into segments and we can replay one before moving on to the next.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes