vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
His last 3 games (IS2, Milfs Control, Milfs Villa) all have it; seems like this would have it too.
Linda's ending - Mom hints at UTB, she can be finished inside and it looks like she is not averse to getting pregnant for the fourth time and yes ICSTOR knows how to make a pregnancy. I ended the IS 2 skipped crumpled although my sister's pregnancy was pleasant to me as well as my mother's pregnancy. it is a pity that it is impossible to combine the two finals

Reactions: Marzapane

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Does anyone know if the dev still posts around ? his last patreon post is dated 30th of januari. i did read about bad month ever but what happened in februari ?

maggi143

Mar 11, 2019
Please help me guys.. I dont know what to do with infinite loop:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/home/entrace1/Night/CR2_NS2.rpyc", line 75, in script
    ��\��"�\aRt�I�]�BEW���d�ф�b�\��p���u��녿�oj��A;�#v���K7�\�O�&4z�0JoP)������m`xO$���,���bh�]�uo,�#8�S�"r�;Q�C�ܪ/S����S;��C�/�íh��y:|e�N%a.��]zew���K�{Pٽ�ReJ2U�Ӥ�e6�_I��T���?hH��m�)U6�t��#h�Qa4Wz`yL�y�M��|�d���'��S��BL�

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Linda's ending - Mom hints at UTB, she can be finished inside and it looks like she is not averse to getting pregnant for the fourth time and yes ICSTOR knows how to make a pregnancy. I ended the IS 2 skipped crumpled although my sister's pregnancy was pleasant to me as well as my mother's pregnancy. it is a pity that it is impossible to combine the two finals
You can end up with them both, but there's no pregnancy in that ending.

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
ICSTOR just posted on the discord that there will be a new preview and status update later on and that he's going to be more active so I hope this news pacifies people that the game is not on hold or abandoned for more info please head on over to his discord but please refrain from being toxic the admins won't hesitate to ban you.

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
This kinda reminds me of the development of Milf's Villa and Incest Story 2.

A promising start, with a motivation that weakens after a couple updates...
I wouldn't be surprised actually if he already has ideas for a new game and started working on a "script" for that. (as he did with the previous mentioned games).

Don't get me wrong, i am not saying that this game is going to be abandoned nor am i bitching about Icstor...
Just saying that i've seen this pattern before with Icstor.

And i actually really hope that he proves me wrong and completes this game and becomes the best adult game in history.
But like a couple people(And myself)said before.... ICstor's does not have the best track record :p

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Don't get me wrong, i am not saying that this game is going to be abandoned nor am i bitching about Icstor...
Just saying that i've seen this pattern before with Icstor.

And i actually really hope that he proves me wrong and completes this game and becomes the best adult game in history.
But like a couple people(And myself)said before.... ICstor's does not have the best track record :p
I get what you are saying but to be fair, he didn't abandon any of these. The worst thing one can say is that he rushed the endings on some of his projects. I don't know of any creator here that has 6 (I think) completed games and didn't abandon any. That might actually be the best record.

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
I get what you are saying but to be fair, he didn't abandon any of these. The worst thing one can say is that he rushed the endings on some of his projects. I don't know of any creator here that has 6 (I think) completed games and didn't abandon any. That might actually be the best record.
Well, ok..

He broke multiple promises to his backers regarding to multiple games.
Because he had a "better" idea for a new game, he rushed the 2 games he was currently working on in order to go on with his new idea, in that process he broke the promises earlier mentioned.

In your logic you could say that the TV Show Firefly wasn't canceled because it got a movie afterwards, but that doesn't remove the fact that it was canceled/abandoned.

Robot's Touch and Taboo request(also with numerous broken promises that one) you can barely call "full" games, in their current condition they are nothing more than tech demos.
Incest Story 1 and Milf's Control.... Hell yes..... 2 amazing completed games and among my favorites.

So in fact you are currently looking at
2 Completed games.
2 Long gameplay mechanic demo's
2 Rushed/Abandoned projects.
And 1 current project that is amazing up to this point.

I do agree with you that he has more projects under his belt than 99% of the other developers on this website.
But he also has more broken promises under his belt than most developers : ).

And i respect everyone who doesn't agree with me, that your personal opinion and i am cool with that.

I pledged for a long time to Icstor, i pledged because of things he promised in those games.
Those things didn't came true, so my trust was broken... Simple as that.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
In your logic you could say that the TV Show Firefly wasn't canceled because it got a movie afterwards, but that doesn't remove the fact that it was canceled/abandoned.
This makes zero sense. That isn't what his logic implies. Firefly the TV show was officially cancelled prior to any film revival announcement. You can spin it however you want, but ISCTOR never cancelled or abandoned a project without some kind of completion. You can argue they were rushed to completion and not to the satisfaction of supporters, but they are still completed projects that finished telling the story they wanted to tell. Firefly the TV show didn't finish telling the story it wanted to tell.

For your statement to be true you're making the claim ISCTOR did cancel/abandon IC2 and Milf's Villa. Rushing to finish a project doesn't mean it was cancelled and or abandoned. You have yet to provide any legitimate points to consider these projects cancelled and or abandoned.

Reactions: boxedjack
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes