Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Now you've made me remember how gutted I was when they cancelled firefly, I miss that show :cry:
I doubt ICSTOR is going to cancel Milfy City but and this is just a guess I do think that he is possibly going to take a break after the v0.6 update.

Reactions: Weltmeister

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Robot's Touch and Taboo request(also with numerous broken promises that one) you can barely call "full" games, in their current condition they are nothing more than tech demos.
Incest Story 1 and Milf's Control.... Hell yes..... 2 amazing completed games and among my favorites.

So in fact you are currently looking at
2 Completed games.
2 Long gameplay mechanic demo's
2 Rushed/Abandoned projects.
And 1 current project that is amazing up to this point.
I freely admit that I didn't follow the development of Icstor's other projects to closely, so I take your word on the broken promises part. So I never felt like they were missing something that was promised. The games did feel complete to me, albeit sometimes rushed towards the end.

In your logic you could say that the TV Show Firefly wasn't canceled because it got a movie afterwards, but that doesn't remove the fact that it was canceled/abandoned.
I have no clue how you came to that comparison. All (except one) of Icstor's games are about the MC fucking his family. I agree he rushed that in Milf's Villa. I also agree he did so to get started on Milfy City. It is finished though, so how is that remotely the same to a TV show beeing cancelled and getting a movie years later? Is the last, rushed update supposed to represent the movie in this comparison??

And i respect everyone who doesn't agree with me, that your personal opinion and i am cool with that.

I pledged for a long time to Icstor, i pledged because of things he promised in those games.
Those things didn't came true, so my trust was broken... Simple as that.
That's fair. If you feel like you've been burned before cancelling your support is the thing to do. I feel like more people should follow an approach like this.

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
This kinda reminds me of the development of Milf's Villa and Incest Story 2.

A promising start, with a motivation that weakens after a couple updates...
I wouldn't be surprised actually if he already has ideas for a new game and started working on a "script" for that. (as he did with the previous mentioned games).

Don't get me wrong, i am not saying that this game is going to be abandoned nor am i bitching about Icstor...
Just saying that i've seen this pattern before with Icstor.

And i actually really hope that he proves me wrong and completes this game and becomes the best adult game in history.
But like a couple people(And myself)said before.... ICstor's does not have the best track record :p
Not an good sign that speaks to an lack of focus for the creator the fact that he seemed to off went so quiet for this year might be the start of it. but, he has an team now so hopefuly he won't let them down by getting side tracked like that.

A0144

Oct 8, 2016
Welp I can't see the Patreon posts anymore so I will have to rely here more often now. Paying basically 40 dollars for a DLC pack wasn't worth it for me. I join the masses :)

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

News #13 - Progress + Important informations + Break!

Hi everyone, it’s about damn time I gave you all an update. I’m not gonna lie, I’ve been having a few problems in my personal life which have taken a toll on my health. It’s now been more than FOUR full years that I’ve been developing adult games without taking a vacation. (Not even once!)

I’m completely broken and exhausted, so I need a break to recover. I’ll be taking a month or two away from developing to get my health back on track. I really am sorry to each and every one of you who believed in me - I pushed myself too hard.
I don’t want to put out shitty updates with no actual passion behind them. In fact, the reason I started making games was for the love of it, they might not have been perfect, but I always gave those games the best of my ability at the time.
It’s not right for me to get paid when I’m not working, so at the beginning of next month the following will happen:

I WILL PAUSE MY PATREON PAGE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE NEXT MONTH FOR ONE OR TWO MONTHS. NO ONE WILL BE CHARGED WITHIN THAT TIME UNTIL I COME BACK AND UNPAUSE MY PAGE. I SHOULD RETURN IN MAY OR JUNE.
Of course, I want to be fair and do my best for my loyal fans. Everyone who pledged this month is going to get the next update with Caroline and Celia for free!

I know that many of you really like the characters I have created. I promise that I’ll finish every single one’s story, but to do that we need to change a little how the game is made. For example no more character polls. I’ll create updates for characters that I’m in the mood for writing about. This should help me avoid getting burned out again.
The second change that we’re probably going to implement is changing relationship points to percentage points. (0-100%) This will allow me to work on more characters, as well as adding content to other characters without needing to make massive updates for them. This will hopefully make a lot of people happy - your favourite character that was always skipped now has a much greater chance to receive content.

What about the polls now?

- Polls will focus on different aspects of the game. What kind of poses would you like? Animation angles? Small story aspects? Styles of pubic hair on the girls?
If you have any more ideas for good polls please let me know. I’m open to giving Patrons like you more control of aesthetical side of the game. :)

The final question that I noticed cropping up a lot of times was:

What about Caroline after she reaches 5/5. Is it over!? No more Caroline!?

The short answer is absolutely not! Reaching 5/5 will NOT end the story for a main character. It will open two different paths to choose, but I prefer keeping these as a surprise for the players. I’m sure you will all be more than happy with what I have planned.

Current progress:

The current progress of the next version is 60% because I predominantly worked on Caroline. There’s are about 600 renders with her. Some of them were really hard to make, but also very very sexy. I’m not pausing my Patreon page now because I’m still trying to finish her content this month. The longest scenes are done, but I can’t promise that I’ll manage to do that, and if I’m not sure I even want to release an update with just her alone. Here’s all the current previews I published. Please be sure to follow me on Discord because I’m there very often online.

Conclusion:

-I will be taking a break for 1-2 months due to health issues.

-I will pause my Patreon account during this time so you will NOT be charged.

-Caroline has 600+ renders already done.

-Everyone who pledged for this month will be getting the next Caroline and Celia update for free.

Thank you again for your continued support over the past four years. I really appreciate it.

I’ll be back in good health and working at full speed come May/June.

I’ll see you all then, but if you want to chat feel free to hop onto my Discord server.

All the best,
ICSTOR

arrowmaster

Jul 30, 2017
i think it's great that incstor is taking time for his health. it's well deserved. i just don't know if he's going to finish this update before his pause or after?

Aug 16, 2018
i think it's great that incstor is taking time for his health. it's well deserved. i just don't know if he's going to finish this update before his pause or after?
Sounds like he's taking a break of 1-2 months first and then releasing 0.6 because it's only 60% done and I assume if he were to release it now it would only feature Caroline (and probably not Celia).

What I'm basing my reading on: ("The longest scenes are done, but I can’t promise that I’ll manage to do that, and if I’m not sure I even want to release an update with just her alone ")

mike_campbell

Mar 3, 2019
All fair. Now he's pausing his Patreon I guess we can expect the people who accused him of taking the money and running to come back to apologise for the suggestion.

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
I'm so glad ICSTOR mustered the courage to finally make this post, more than anyone he needs a break, he have been relentless with his updates for past few years, he is the one who revolutionized the adult gaming always breaking the boundaries and thinking outside the box. And its amazing he is still going to flesh out the main characters more after we reach the max level with them, i can't wait to screw around with Caroline again. My best wishes for him :)

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes