KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
That’s the worst save they could have done. I think the problem was that she brought up her exes constantly during sex was the issue, not the fact that the exes were more then one. Most people (me included) would be annoyed or gotten mad with the fact that your partner mentioned her exes and what she did with them, during time that is of sexual kind and for only the two of you. I will say it again, the most sensible choice (if they want to make up to those that had a problem) is the dialogue completely about the exes during the sexual scenes, and have mentions during normal conversations or before they actually get “started”.
Also what happened yesterday is getting clear that was more damage control then founding out what annoyed the fans (imho).

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched versions.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Milfy City [v0.4c] [ICSTOR] Incest Pre-patched - Original Size: 2.63GB

Download PC (601MB): - - -

Download Mac (601MB): - - -

Note: I don't make a lot of compressed Mac versions so please reply to this post if I fucked it up

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
It's not pandering, it's what the majority of customers pay for.

The Patreon model is different than anything else. It's a continuous payment plan where people decide based on the updates whether the product is worth the regular payments or not.

Similar to some video games that are released in beta stages in order to gauge the reaction of the fans and make changes accordingly.
some people just never learn that to get what they wants absolutely like they wanted, they need money. just ignore them..

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Anyone else getting this error after restarting their game? Worked fine on first run. (I have the 'updated' inc patch and the options.rpy for developer console).

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
My god the animations are fuckin amazing I know content comes out like 3-4 months but now after a Play through I need more of the other two ASAP plse :)
Yep. The skin textures for the characters here are outstanding. Real human skin does not have a uniform color/tone, etc. and here that is accurately reflected. The characters with freckling(Sara, Linda, even Liza) are all impressive. The interesting thing is that you can tell Sara and Linda are related by the freckling, and that Linda and Caroline are related by their face/bone structure and body types.

Reactions: blahblah25

BangBangParade

Sep 1, 2018
Has anyone had a problem where you get to the point where animations are supposed to play, but you just get a black screen with the narration underneath? I've got Caroline at 2/5, and Sara at 2/5, and I just assumed the animations were still a work in progress when they didn't play. Then I read in this forum about how awesome the animations were. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

trevmac789

Nov 5, 2017
Actually yes and no.
I know about his previous games but was never able to finish because i found all the aimless wandering really boring. :oops:

Anyway, sufice to say i am disapointed with this "bug fix" version. o_O
I too hate RPGM games. Some kind soul converted all his old games to Ren'py and so I worked my way through them. Not bad, but he's really evolved into a great developer. Milfy City blows all his previous stuff out of the water.

Hurray, Linda should be the first in the household to get a trip to bonetown. If she doesn't, considering she was about to get impaled before MC got cockblocked, then let the accusations of blueballing begin. She's hotter than hell and I'm not that into Sara.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Was this really just updated from like a few days ago? Or is that an error when it jumps up to the top of the "latest" list? Dont get me wrong..I'd be pumped but that almost seems too soon for an update!

trevmac789

Nov 5, 2017
Was this really just updated from like a few days ago? Or is that an error when it jumps up to the top of the "latest" list? Dont get me wrong..I'd be pumped but that almost seems too soon for an update!
I believe hotfix versions push a game back to the top. The first one was a leaked Beta. That's been my observation of all the games I scan.

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
The name of the game doesn't matter. I am not into the mother or the teacher, but I like the sisters. The only milf that I like is Elena from Lucky Mark.
Maybe, maybe not. But if you play a game with Milf in the title you gotta figure at some point your humping a mom. I like the sisters as well. I like Celia. But when I picked up on this game the title let me know right away Mommy was fair game for man pipe. Come on, if you played any game with Milf in the title and the whole goal was to be a Uncle Fucker wouldn't you feel that was some false advertising ?

Dont get me wrong Mommy is great and all but when will i get to play with my favourite teacher Celia?
She is so hot!
No argument on Celia. Hope MC takes her under the bleachers for show and smell.

Ivan1111

May 19, 2018
Here's my crunched versions.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Milfy City [v0.4c] [ICSTOR] Incest Pre-patched - Original Size: 2.63GB

Download PC (601MB): - - -

Download Mac (601MB): - - -

Note: I don't make a lot of compressed Mac versions so please reply to this post if I fucked it up

Sorry, but I have two questions: 1. what gives incest patch; 2. what to do. so mom can come to school?

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Sorry, but I have two questions: 1. what gives incest patch; 2. what to do. so mom can come to school?
1. The incest patch changes the game to say "Mom" instead of landlady and "sister" instead of "room mate".
2. Please ask this question on the walk-through thread here: :)

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes