JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
allready???? shit.....is there MIlfy city vol2 or something?
Well, on your phone are some character levels. You can find the max levels somewhere in this thread :)
It´s still work in progress (as the v 0.5 implied) and you have to wait until april (mostly, nobody knows) for the next update

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Is the Teacher storyline ever going to update? I feel like that's the one that's gone the longest without an update.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Is the Teacher storyline ever going to update? I feel like that's the one that's gone the longest without an update.
It's literally the next update, do a little reading.
allready???? shit.....is there MIlfy city vol2 or something?
End of current content maybe, the game isn't finished still along way to go. The girls who currently have content are Linda, Sara, Caroline, Celia and Liza.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I did that but it still doesn't work still plays like I didn't even add it
What EXACTLY did you do?
Tell me step-by-step, don't say "I did what the post said". (Can you tell I've had that response from people before? :) )

Reactions: ElmerFudd

Waynew91

Dec 13, 2017
What EXACTLY did you do?
Tell me step-by-step, don't say "I did what the post said". (Can you tell I've had that response from people before? :) )
Oh :D I downloaded the Patch then clicked and dragged it and placed the patch inside the game file folder..

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Oh :D I downloaded the Patch then clicked and dragged it and placed the patch inside the game file folder..
What is the name of the patch file? What are some other files in the folder you put it in?

Waynew91

Dec 13, 2017
It's just called Patch.rpy the game folder contains cache, saves, tl, icon, images.rpa, movies.rpa, script_version, scripts.rpa, sfx.rpa, splash_screen, and splash_screen.rpyc, plus the Patch and Patch.rpyc

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
It's just called Patch.rpy the game folder contains cache, saves, tl, icon, images.rpa, movies.rpa, script_version, scripts.rpa, sfx.rpa, splash_screen, and splash_screen.rpyc, plus the Patch and Patch.rpyc
That sounds correct. The only thing that might matter is the capitalization - it should be "patch.rpy", not "Patch.rpy".

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
It's literally the next update, do a little reading.

End of current content maybe, the game isn't finished still along way to go. The girls who currently have content are Linda, Sara, Caroline, Celia and Liza.
Don't forget about Zuri and Suri (that's their names, right? Been a while since I played...)

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
where's the ONHOLD tag? it's been 3 months since the last update, and 3 more months until the next?
It's not on hold... Not only did we just get the Xmas Episode, but the "on hold" tag is only used when the developers themselves declare that they are currently not working on the game, but intend to resume development at a later point.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
It's not on hold... Not only did we just get the Xmas Episode, but the "on hold" tag is only used when the developers themselves declare that they are currently not working on the game, but intend to resume development at a later point.
It's also used in situations when a dev has gone an extended period with no communication. It gets on hold tag for awhile in case an emergency or something came up, then switches to abandoned if still no communication.
where's the ONHOLD tag? it's been 3 months since the last update, and 3 more months until the next?
As others have said we had X-mas update a few weeks ago and Icstor updated the 0.6 progress bar to 15% only a few days ago. Also 0.5 came out less than 2 months ago (Nov 17th). Don't be melodramatic.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes