polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
sarge87 AlterSack DrFog Dasati

Thanks for spoiling all the fun, ain't been a good lynching around here in ages. I totally missed the Xmas issue. I saw the bugfix update... and then read wait until April and I grabbed my pitchfork. I'll checkout the xmas issue now. (An XMAS BONUS link in the game thread might be a good Idea) ICSTOR saved from the hangman... for now, but i'll start gathering wood to light a fire under em.

Reactions: Creeping Death

JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
sarge87 AlterSack DrFog Dasati

Thanks for spoiling all the fun, ain't been a good lynching around here in ages. I totally missed the Xmas issue. I saw the bugfix update... and then read wait until April and I grabbed my pitchfork. I'll checkout the xmas issue now. (An XMAS BONUS link in the game thread might be a good Idea) ICSTOR saved from the hangman... for now, but i'll start gathering wood to light a fire under em.
But there IS a XMAS BONUS link on the main page! Less harassment, more reading skills please ;)
Enjoy the Bonus! :)

AeSZ87

Jan 7, 2019
anyone who know what is software he used to render the character ?? just curioud because theres other game that used same graphic for character...

Meduzko

Jun 19, 2017
0.6 update will be about Caroline? Can someone tell please? I don't remember the poll results for the 0.6 update

May 8, 2018
0.6 update will be about Caroline? Can someone tell please? I don't remember the poll results for the 0.6 update
Mentioned so many times till now and can be easily found even without search function (few pages back), but here you go:
0.6: Caroline and Celia
0.7: Sara and Judy
0.8: Linda and either Aunt or Neighbors

Reactions: DrFog
Jan 14, 2019
Hi all,
First time posting here :)

Absolutely loved the game and the xmas bonus.

My understanding is that on 0.6 icstor will focus on Caroline and Celia.
Does this mean there will be no more storyline with Sara and Linda or just the story will mainly focus on the rest but they will still get a development?

Thanks in advance!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hi all,

Does this mean there will be no more storyline with Sara and Linda or just the story will mainly focus on the rest but they will still get a development?

Thanks in advance!
Based on past updates, we will see very little content for other girls, and no story advancement for them.

Reactions: TheMoreYouKnow

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hi all,

Thanks in advance!
Wellcome here !!! :D
The next updates are mentioned just few posts above yours !!! (y)

Braaain

Oct 30, 2018
This game needs to jump ahead in time now, make the mc a little bit older maybe a year or 2 and then have him explore his dormant dominant side and really start to elevate the pleasure his companions receive. There is only so far you can go with a boy imho but the story so far is a good set up for the slow maturation of the main character and how that affects his relationships and sex with them. Right now story wise it’s a teenage boys wet dream and I imagine is totally in appealing to females. The sex is just not hot enough and the novelty wears off, the fuckable characters in the game need to push the mc to mature in a direction that will cause them even greater levels of pleasure and love towards mc. IRL women get bored the moment you stop pushing their boundaries and giving them new experiences.. this doesn’t need to be ‘corruption’ (hate that term as its not technically true) nor does it need to be BDSM or anything else just plain old DOM-SUB.

Bottom line these girls need mc to rise to the occasion and be the DOM of their dreams.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
This game needs to jump ahead in time now, make the mc a little bit older maybe a year or 2 and then have him explore his dormant dominant side and really start to elevate the pleasure his companions receive. There is only so far you can go with a boy imho but the story so far is a good set up for the slow maturation of the main character and how that affects his relationships and sex with them. Right now story wise it’s a teenage boys wet dream and I imagine is totally in appealing to females. The sex is just not hot enough and the novelty wears off, the fuckable characters in the game need to push the mc to mature in a direction that will cause them even greater levels of pleasure and love towards mc. IRL women get bored the moment you stop pushing their boundaries and giving them new experiences.. this doesn’t need to be ‘corruption’ (hate that term as its not technically true) nor does it need to be BDSM or anything else just plain old DOM-SUB.

Bottom line these girls need mc to rise to the occasion and be the DOM of their dreams.
Yeah ... this won't happen. Like ever.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018

The dude is literally fucking his whole family not only that his whole neighborhood. Every new update is him trying new more dangerous plans to fuck new girls in a new way. Same with the sex it's getting better and better with every new update. You can even make the life of the father so worse by giving his secrets even him finding out about you fucking his wife. The mc is mature every character has a different type of sex they like just as your dom - sub fetish we can see that in the aunt's.

Reactions: Tyrantnyx
May 8, 2018
i have the 0.5b can i transfer everything to c? or will i need to restart
If you are using patch, then go to game folder of 5b and copy patch (to keep incest content if you are into it) and saves to game folder of 5c. You will not lose anything. Btw, I think that in renpy games you don't need to move or copy saves, because they are saved in 2 locations, in game folder and in appdata, so you don't need to replay anything.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes