Evilcody

Aug 11, 2018
I created a custom version of the game containing the following modifications/additions:
  • Main UI adapted to multiple screen sizes/devices.
  • Compressed assets (around 412-455 MB unpacked).
  • Cutscenes/Animations can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Needed for low end/old devices).
  • Flash Effect (used during orgasms) can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Flashing screens are dangerous for people who have seizures).
  • Incest patch integrated.
Screenshots:

View attachment 238862 View attachment 238864 View attachment 238868 View attachment 238869 View attachment 238870

I also created android versions:

Win -- / /

Linux -- / /

MacOS -- / /

Android armeabi-v7a -- / /

Android x86_x64 -- / /

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.
I’m using a Kindle Fire 10 HD with your ARM build and am getting crashes intermittently. At first I thought it crashed when skipping, but I tried disabling animations, skip and rebooted the device to no avail. I can maybe play for 3-5mins before crashing.

Edit: I should’ve troubleshooted more. I had it installed on a memory card. Swapped to internal and that seemed to fix it? The touch navigation is a little buggy, but it seems to work now.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Why isn't there a back button so you can change your choices? It would save alot of save slots if you were able to just back up the scene.

U

User_920791

Why isn't there a back button so you can change your choices? It would save alot of save slots if you were able to just back up the scene.
My has the default quick menu with back button.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
In the main menu, head to "Preferences" then select where you want to click to activate the rollback :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
I like your choice about Sara, but please do not post sth. like this here. This thread was latetly cleared because people start argueing whether or not Sara should be dumpstered or loved!

Mods will keep watching... :)

andy7781

Nov 15, 2018
love this game except for really Linda bits, but would like finally see an update. apart from Christmas update which was actually a different short game just using same characters it feels like forever since last update.

but would also love an update to game so when you finish a girls current story to end, the girl doesn't just vanish except for in bed at night. for example Sara should still be going school and spend evenings at home. there should be some basic repeatable options you can still do with each girl at different times of day at moment using my example Sara comes home just in time to go to bed and then wakes before you and vanishes from entire game till back to bed. Same for all girls. PLEASE consider keeping all girls available at all times of day once content reaches there current end with some various repeatable options.

Also please dont listen to people asking for new characters etc at moment. yes later be good but for now there are so many characters in game already that have little to no progress on them including girls at school. therapist. the teacher house etc please move further forward with what we already have before adding more new girls.

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
The next update is due for very long, any news on next one? :3
Wait a second, as in... the next update after this one? Or you meant the first one you mentioned?

At any case, v0.6 seems to be prepared for some day after mid march. You know, near the dates where, as it's being said, the first previews will be released. So you can be ready for, at least, a month of waiting. Which is of no surprise, given that Icstor has had an inconvienence during the first days of this year where he has gone through the worst month of his life. I can only imagine what that could've been, if it's as bad as it sounds, i'm actually amazed he didn't decide to take a bit longer until he started to work again in the game. Just hope the dude's okay after that.

ShimraJaye

May 13, 2018
I’m using a Kindle Fire 10 HD with your ARM build and am getting crashes intermittently. At first I thought it crashed when skipping, but I tried disabling animations, skip and rebooted the device to no avail. I can maybe play for 3-5mins before crashing.

I'm using the same model Kindle Fire, and I can't get beyond the name selection screen. Did you encounter any such issues?

Reactions: allintine

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
when Bob called I had a terrible fear that eventually something happened that prevented the two from having sex (as happened in Update 0.2), luckily eventually it was successful, the only one I would like to see is MC fuck Mom / Linda Doggystyle pulling her by the hair, would have been the ultimate expression of domination

hopefully the 0.6 is as good as the 0.5, Caroline is my second favorite character (the first is Linda:love:)

Would you like it if Icstor fuck Bob with Caroline? it teases me:sneaky:

(Sorry my english )
That's a good vision to think about, I've also hoped for a bj shot where she's looking right up at the MC.

Foxxybabes

Feb 11, 2019
Hi :) I have been really enjoying this game and happy to patiently await any future updates. I think i have got as close to the most recent content in it and now am told within the game to await further progress which is totally fine. Real life always comes first and as and when the creator is ready i am sure updates will be given. So totally happy as for me this game is so fluid and enjoyable and immersive.
I have a question though. Is there any other games as close to this, ie with as good animation scenes and detail and style that i can also enjoy in the mean time? i am fairly new to this site so unaware of any games this same author may have done previous to Milf City or any others that are close that anyone could recommend? Ideally completed ones. There are so many games on this site and i have tried a few but a bunch feel very static and clunky hehe and now feel a bit lost. I like the 3D graphics so if people might be able to reccomend any that are close to this? I do have a game called Cockwork Industires and i am also enjoying Dreams of Desire.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes