LoF

Dec 20, 2017
Im pretty sure Icstor has a gambling addition and is in debt because he is milking the fuck out of his supporters. He is pulling at least $15,000 a month at this point. That’s a doctor’s salary in the United States. There is no reason for not hiring help to crank these updates out faster.
Be happy you get at least some proper progress, there are a few games on Patreon that promise updates within a week and a month later you get 2 mins of story for one character.

People can always stop supporting him/them if they aren't happy, it clearly doesn't bother people as much as it does you. Don't forget they/he has multiple games on the go, that will appeal to people, getting two games for their money.

Reactions: ElmerFudd
U

User_920791

So the android port isn't playable? It's not possible to enter buildings the only options are "Entrance" and then going back.
Could you tell me what is the exact model of your device and the version of android that it uses?

ShimraJaye

May 13, 2018
So the android port isn't playable? It's not possible to enter buildings the only options are "Entrance" and then going back.
Could you tell me what is the exact model of your device and the version of android that it uses?
Same problem, Kindle Fire HD with Android 7.

Lol, I finally got beyond the name screen (installed a new keyboard; worked perfectly)and was hit with this the first time I tried navigating the house. I *thought* I was clicking on a door, but it booted me to the backyard; once there, I could only click "Entrance" to go to the front yard, or "Back" to go to the backyard. Doesn't matter where I click on the screen, it still triggers the "main" button, putting me in this loop; oddly enough, the one exception to this was clicking on a Secret Card in the backyard.

Reactions: Crooktits

Goülberch

Jan 26, 2019
Im pretty sure Icstor has a gambling addition and is in debt because he is milking the fuck out of his supporters. He is pulling at least $15,000 a month at this point. That’s a doctor’s salary in the United States. There is no reason for not hiring help to crank these updates out faster.
i hope you are that much stricter on yourself as well

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
In one week we've 3 months and progress is just at 50%?! :(
Stop being misleading on purpose. The last update came out on December 22nd as a half-canon holiday special ... that's not even 2 months ago.

Surely you understand that ICSTOR could not work on two updates simultaneously, right?

Anonnona

Apr 29, 2017
In one week we've 3 months and progress is just at 50%?! :(
He started work on 0.6 only after having a vacation. Just like everyother working person.
Understand that the longer he takes, the more the content will be in the update. He already has enough help.
He just doesn't do 100 images and "500 lines of dialogue" in an update.
Go check out the linda beach scene. it has atleast 120+ images and 25+ animations.
Show me another creator (that uses daz3d or 3d models and HD renders) that pumps out such content in a full update, let alone in just a single scene in an update.

Well either there are 5000 people with vaults full of money to burn, or his game is worth it.
did you even play the game fully that you critise him for milking his patreons. The longer the time between the updates, the greater the content. FYI he has people for coding, writing, testing. He does the renders and story himself

People here are speaking as though this is a mediocre game with just a few images here and there.
The game currently needs atleast 6 hrs to complete. it's just version 0.5.

If you like caroline or celia you'll want this update to drop as late as possible. Those 2 will not be getting an update for atleast 0.7 and 0.8. 50% is right now is too soon and too far ahead than it should be.

Just a reminder, his last 2 updates had around 2000 images and 150+ animations. he took 5 months to release these updates.
that works out to around 400 images and 30 animations per month. I do not know of any other such creator that pumps out so much content. the best numbers i've seen in any other game are ~250 images and ~5 animations at most (in a month).
This doesn't include the 450+ images and 30+ animations in the Christmas update.
if you are not a patreon, best to stay quite and play it when we get it for free. If you want to make demands, become a patreon and do so.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes