ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Im pretty sure Icstor has a gambling addition and is in debt because he is milking the fuck out of his supporters. He is pulling at least $15,000 a month at this point. That’s a doctor’s salary in the United States. There is no reason for not hiring help to crank these updates out faster.
FFS!!
A gambling addiction! Heard it all now.

Reactions: throw_nws

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
To those who whinge and whine about when games are "late" in being released.
Stop whinging about a game you're getting for free and to misquote Dire Straits.

#You want the game for nothing and your kicks for free#

CURRENT PROGRESS
Milfy City v0.6 - 50%

This is from Icstor.

Unlocked

Hey guys,
I guess it’s about damn time to give some news about progress on the newest update!

Version 0.6
I’m not gonna lie, that this month was one of the worst month for me in my life. I’m amazed that I managed to complete 30% of the update. I’ll try to catch up with the progress in February since most of the issues have now calmed down. The next version should be ready for March.
To those who are still unaware, this update is focused on Caroline and Celia. You should be prepared for a lot of action. :)

Previews:
As always I don’t want to reveal too much and spoil the surprises. I'll slowly start adding previews in the middle of February. There will be only about four to six pictures. (On discord)

Polls:
What about polls now as we know the cast for the next few updates?
There are still some things I want to discuss with you guys. For example, the poll in March will be about the bush style on a certain character that usually has a lot of votes in polls. I’ll look into other polls as well as issues and ideas crop up.

As always, thank you for your continued support. I hope you are looking forward to the next version of Milfy City!
Hey guys,
I guess it’s about damn time to give some news about progress on the newest update!

As always, thank you for your continued support. I hope you are looking forward to the next version of Milfy City!

Note what he/she/they said in that first, highlighted, paragraph!
Happy now? (Somehow I doubt it!)

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
any cheat?
Pray tell, why do you need a cheat for this game?
Are you referring to money?
If so simply save the game when playing the mini-games and reload if you lose them and save when you win.
No real need for cheats in this game.

For future reference use the walkthrough thread for help with the game

Reactions: Daver

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
On 0.6 there is the last update for Caroline, so please devs take all the time you need but give us a story as beautiful as linda's one at the beach

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Show me another creator (that uses daz3d or 3d models and HD renders) that pumps out such content in a full update, let alone in just a single scene in an update.
I do not know of any other such creator that pumps out so much content. the best numbers i've seen in any other game are ~250 images and ~5 animations at most (in a month).
You clearly don't know about Dr. Pink Cake then.

Reactions: Veruthe

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
I clearly don't then.

But i do know Icstor and milfy city. It has a lot of content and great quality.

like i've said before, you want to give this man as much time as he needs. He'll make an amazing and large update. There are no doubts about that.
And I don't disagree. But you said you didn't know any Dev who pumps out content and I just pointed out that there are devs who pump better amount of content than ICSTOR. That's all.

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
man, people are calling Icstor a milker... the dev that literally releases the biggest updates. saying dumb shit like this should earn you a ban.
Are you talking about me? I never said he was a milker. I never even said he doesn't release huge updates. ICSTOR produces top quality and huge amount of content. I totally agree. I just said there are developers (for e.g. DrPinkCake) who release bigger updates in lesser amount of time.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
Are you talking about me? I never said he was a milker. I never even said he doesn't release huge updates. ICSTOR produces top quality and huge amount of content. I totally agree. I just said there are developers (for e.g. DrPinkCake) who release bigger updates in lesser amount of time.
didnt mean you specifically. and icstor has more and longer animations which take most time to make.

Reactions: Outrider

wwkkss201

Feb 24, 2018
To those who whinge and whine about when games are "late" in being released.
Stop whinging about a game you're getting for free and to misquote Dire Straits.

#You want the game for nothing and your kicks for free#

CURRENT PROGRESS
Milfy City v0.6 - 50%

This is from Icstor.

Unlocked

Hey guys,

Version 0.6
I’m not gonna lie, that this month was one of the worst month for me in my life. I’m amazed that I managed to complete 30% of the update. I’ll try to catch up with the progress in February since most of the issues have now calmed down. The next version should be ready for March.
To those who are still unaware, this update is focused on Caroline and Celia. You should be prepared for a lot of action. :)

Previews:
As always I don’t want to reveal too much and spoil the surprises. I'll slowly start adding previews in the middle of February. There will be only about four to six pictures. (On discord)

Polls:
What about polls now as we know the cast for the next few updates?
There are still some things I want to discuss with you guys. For example, the poll in March will be about the bush style on a certain character that usually has a lot of votes in polls. I’ll look into other polls as well as issues and ideas crop up.

Hey guys,

Note what he/she/they said in that first, highlighted, paragraph!
Happy now? (Somehow I doubt it!)
I remember the first preview is in middle of March,not Feb?

Reactions: Otyi

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Am I the only one waiting for Valentine's special renders? xD
Yes, you are the only one who actually needs a special occasion for special renders! Others doesn't need such excuse and looking forward to see freebies all day every day :cool:

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
didnt mean you specifically. and icstor has more and longer animations which take most time to make.
Alright so I did a little research. Acting Lessons first update and Milfy City 2nd update was dropped almost at the same time, May 1st week. So lets count the no. of renders and animations since then till now.
Acting Lessons totally had around 5000 renders. Excluding the first update, it decreases to 4700 renders. Add 1300 renders from the first release of BADIK and the total renders of DrPinkCake comes up to 6000 renders.
For Milfy City, 320 for v0.3, 1200 for v0.4, 800 for v0.5 and 500 for the Xmas version comes up to 2820 renders. That's less than half of DrPinkCake's.
Animations:
Acting Lesson total animation count = 217. Excluding the first release, 207 animations remain. 51 animations of BADIK takes the total up to 258.
Milfy City = 23+93+60+31 = 207 animations.
Talking about animations, BADIK contains animations from 6-38 seconds without looping. There are animations with 700 and 900 frame of renders.
Let me remind you again that I'm not taking anything away from what ICSTOR has created. He is a one of the top developers and I love his work. But there are hard-working devs here.
I was just stating the facts. If you want me banned for that, I don't know what to say.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes