Blade221

Aug 6, 2018
Care to lend a hand? I'm stuck with Linda, I keep getting the same scenes. The morning i get to spy on her dressing up, And at night her husband sleep fucking her.
Edit: nvm i forgot there was a walkthrough explaing everything, I figured what to do next haha

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Kytolo Braven

Jul 3, 2017
Well, consider this. ICSTOR's team worked on Milfy City and released 0.5/b/c. Then they worked on the Xmas special. Then they took some time off. Then they went to work on Milfy City 0.6.

You may not consider the Xmas episode as part of the game, but that's what he was working on. Because of that (and the vacation), you really shouldn't count the start-of-work for 0.6 from the release of 0.5.
Goobdoob has taken the words right out of my mouth for the past few days/posts.

Plus, I feel like the amount of content released with the Christmas episode was as much if not more than what came with 0.5 with minimal turn around after 0.5. Why does it even matter what form it came in? Why are we (re)defining what an update is just so we can justify complaining about something?

In any case, I'm just glad that Caroline is the next update. There's plenty of other games to play on this forum alone until the rapture that ICSTOR creates with 0.6.

JackCooper

Apr 18, 2018
This game is a dream come true for those who have foot fetish, the character models are amazing and their feet are something else, terrific. I also appreciate the variety that the game presents you foot fetish situations, I was only expecting footjobs but having the option to pour wine into Linda's feet was great. Is there more situations like that? Like, feet related besides footjobs? I only did the twins, Sarah and Linda storyline.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Goobdoob has taken the words right out of my mouth for the past few days/posts.

Plus, I feel like the amount of content released with the Christmas episode was as much if not more than what came with 0.5 with minimal turn around after 0.5. Why does it even matter what form it came in? Why are we (re)defining what an update is just so we can justify complaining about something?

In any case, I'm just glad that Caroline is the next update. There's plenty of other games to play on this forum alone until the rapture that ICSTOR creates with 0.6.
Feel free to keep thinking like me. You know, the right way! :ROFLMAO:

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
I can't continue to support the creator with such slow progress. People are complaining about people complaining about the long-ass time it's taking for this update, but come on now, this is a thread for discussing the game and that's just about the only thing to discuss right now. It's perfectly valid for people to complain, especially when they're raking in at least $10 grand a month.

I'm gonna support DrPinkCake's Patreon instead, I think. He should have more supporters.

Reactions: Marisol114

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
this game definitely has better animations than other ones I've seen , other examples: 'Unconditional Love' sort of does, and 'Summertime Saga' has pretty good drawn animation. one thing that is different between something like Milfy City, dreams of desire, the visit, and unconditional love is that either they animate the male/female orgasm or just show an 'after photo' like the screen flash in this game (Milfy City) or dreams of desire. is that a limitation on the engine used or just it just take more time? it would better if Milfy City had the animated ones like made in Unconditional Love with the graphics for it like made for The Visit.
i dont realy like animations.. they make the game take 4x the time it took previously, for less content.. not worth it..

summertime saga and timestamps were better with fewer animations.. Summertime had no animations before, and had montly updades with MUCH more content lol

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
So if the Xmas Episode was integrated as a weekend event like I mentioned it would be considered an update to Milfy City and the last update would be 2 months back rather than 4 months, correct?"
You ask a hypothetical question and want an answer. No value to the game, not a part off its play. Nice mini play, but not an update.

Also one last question to better understand your position and before I derail this thread to much. Would you say people who are Patreons of Icstor are in actuality Patreons of his most recent game and development of any side project, be it related to that game or not, should only be pursued on the condition that it does not hinder development of the main project?
You don't have to ask me the question, but I will allow one of the supporters to answer it;
I can't continue to support the creator with such slow progress. People are complaining about people complaining about the long-ass time it's taking for this update, but come on now, this is a thread for discussing the game and that's just about the only thing to discuss right now. It's perfectly valid for people to complain, especially when they're raking in at least $10 grand a month.

I'm gonna support DrPinkCake's Patreon instead, I think. He should have more supporters.

Reactions: boxedjack
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes