fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
How to open the console? Shift + O doesn't work with me.
It's sometimes not enabled by default with a game.
  1. With a text editor open the file {game directory}\renpy\common\00console.rpy
  2. Find the line which says "config.console = False" and change it to "config.console = True" then save the file
The Developer Console should be enabled for subsequent runs of the game.

Reactions: escanor450

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
when i start milfy city exe its saying that the game has stopped working.please help
Can you give some more information? Version, OS, what download method or extraction?

rs_1024x759-161123151323-beyhive.gif How about some help from the BEE HIVE?

mike_campbell

Mar 3, 2019
I made a truly tragic error. Milfy City is the first game I ever downloaded and I love it. I've since tried other games and realised that it's downhill from here. Nothing compares.

I also made a truly tragic error in reading this thread. Some of you people (not all) sound like kids in the backseat of a car. As the car pulls out ofthe driveway, the chorus of "Are we there yet?" starts. As a good parent would say in that circumstance, "we get there when we get there". In this case, it'll be released when it's released.

I wonder what proportion of people complaining on here about the release are supporting on Patreon? I don't care if the developer is spending a month on a beach in the Bahamas with seven naked bisexual girlfriends*. He's produced something truly magnificent and should be allowed to take a reward.

Patience.

*I do, actually. That would bother me a lot.
I'm happy again. I've discovered Adventures of Willy D. Fabulous, funny game to play (and support!) while you're waiting for more Milfy City. I might go so far as to say it's better. Different but better. https://f95zone.to/threads/adventures-of-willy-d-v0-33-nenad-asanovic.3423/

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
after all, is not the game onhold not even the game one of the best games ever why ?? warumm always the best games ??? there is so much garbage in games that are so shitty bad and keep going that can not be all that is a real shame that it is over with the game

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
Oh didn't noticed that the creator was having a break right now.
I will give him props, I like that he paused his Patreon for that duration.
That's respectful towards his backers.
Wish someone else would do that *coughs* Gumdrop Games *coughs*

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
I'm stuck at Linda's Office and can not find the 6th piece of rubbish. Can someone give me please a hint?
thx

For future, I suggest you dl the Walkthrough. I was stuck on these silly rubbish things too and had to get the Walkthrough to get past this. Not to mention to get all the postits for th secret art.

RockN'Stomper

Oct 15, 2018
Game over? thought one more update but game over. pack it away with the winter cloths

From my heart honestly ICSTOR. you're one of the best story tellers and renders are 2nd to 2nd rarely a game has came long that I wait for update.

ICSTOR Speedy recovery and take your time please do not lose the passion. Thanks

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes