Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017
Any minute now.
You know, I've always wondered what people who ask those kinds of inane questions actually expect.

Like... you didn't read the thread and didn't see the zillion posts just before yours where your exact question was asked and answered, right? You didn't read the first post of the thread where it has the answer to that question. You were too oblivious to look at the TITLE of the thread which has been edited so it now answers your question. So... even if someone were to IMMEDIATELY post in the thread responding to your specific question... how would you get the answer? You clearly are unable to READ or see anything that appears right before your eyes even if it's got dancing girls and fireworks around it.

Do these people expect someone to send them private messages? But I imagine they wouldn't notice the inbox notifications, either. So... unless we've just developed telepathic communication - and if we have - why can't I hear the rest of you all in my brain yet? Then... how do they expect anyone to actually answer them?

God, trying to puzzle out this ridiculous train of pseudo-logic is making my head hurt.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
An update will be in 3-4 months. 1-2 month break, then 2 months (give or take a week or two) for the completion of the update if he goes at his ~16% progress or so a month he was doing before the break. So, its gonna be a one hot summer when Caroline arrives :love: .

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
An update will be in 3-4 months. 1-2 month break, then 2 months (give or take a week or two) for the completion of the update if he goes at his ~16% progress or so a month he was doing before the break. So, its gonna be a one hot summer when Caroline arrives :love: .
August is the expected time frame?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
No one really knows but I think July/August is a good guess.
Thanks. I misread his post then. Probably from the discussion here which said one would be released soon followed by this long period. The game is so well done but feels so incomplete. It needs so much work because not much has been done to flesh out the game. I guess it depends on how much content the new updates have.

It seems that none of these games, or the games I have played I should say, come to proper conclusions. They all seem to peter out, pun intended, after banging the main characters once. The ones that I do like will have plots after the conquest phase. This game has the best renders hands down I hope it keeps going for a long time.

Oct 29, 2016
You know, I've always wondered what people who ask those kinds of inane questions actually expect.

Like... you didn't read the thread and didn't see the zillion posts just before yours where your exact question was asked and answered, right? You didn't read the first post of the thread where it has the answer to that question. You were too oblivious to look at the TITLE of the thread which has been edited so it now answers your question. So... even if someone were to IMMEDIATELY post in the thread responding to your specific question... how would you get the answer? You clearly are unable to READ or see anything that appears right before your eyes even if it's got dancing girls and fireworks around it.

Do these people expect someone to send them private messages? But I imagine they wouldn't notice the inbox notifications, either. So... unless we've just developed telepathic communication - and if we have - why can't I hear the rest of you all in my brain yet? Then... how do they expect anyone to actually answer them?

God, trying to puzzle out this ridiculous train of pseudo-logic is making my head hurt.

Can i safely assume that you either quoted the wrong post or you didnt realise that i was trolling the guy? Or am i missing something? :)

DungeonDefenders

Mar 20, 2019
I created a custom version of the game containing the following modifications/additions:
  • Main UI adapted to multiple screen sizes/devices.
  • Compressed assets (around 412-455 MB unpacked).
  • Cutscenes/Animations can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Needed for low end/old devices).
  • Flash Effect (used during orgasms) can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Flashing screens are dangerous for people who have seizures).
  • Incest patch integrated.
Screenshots:

View attachment 238862 View attachment 238864 View attachment 238868 View attachment 238869 View attachment 238870

I also created android versions:

Win -- / /

Linux -- / /

MacOS -- / /

Android armeabi-v7a -- / /

Android x86_x64 -- / /

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.
In the android version with the v7a instruction set i get 'stuck' on the first day. If i go in the living room i cannot get back I can only go to the parent's bedroom. If ig go to the map and to school i can only enter the gym but cannot get anywhere else. Is there something I'm missing?

Reactions: MagicDisco User

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Played for the first time from beggining to yhe end of 0.5. Jesus christ Linda:love:. Shes like sweet and caring mother and mastermind devil himself all in one, just on another lvl. Btw never in a game i saw this good kiss animation, really iprasive.

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
Did Icstor ever talked about if he uses just Daz Studio, or he uses other render as Octane working together with Daz through plugin?

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
ppl who ask " when will..." bleh I cant no... just wait like everyone else and read their main page in the description. or play dark souls I don't know lol me im playing whatever that gets the hours to minutes.

Reactions: allintine

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
what if he never gets in the mood for a particular character then?
There are so many characters that have been neglected because of those damn polls. Eventually, every character will be updated. I don't think we have to worry about that too much. ICSTOR will work on whomever he feels like now, and that's the way it should be.

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
what if he never gets in the mood for a particular character then?
Probably that was the mistake from the beginning ..(too much mood for a particular character)
Certainly the game would have advanced and other characters would have entered the scene (like the neighbor and the classmates).
Maybe even the game would be in the final stages now, the amount of requests and donations involved ended up in this ..
Dev did not have a chance, previous work shows that he does not like games that are too time-consuming (prefers short games, rests a while and does the second chapter) ..
Worst of all is how this has been affecting moods and spread to other games ..

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
I haven't been following the thread for quite some time. But, is it going to another update for Caroline?

Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017
Probably that was the mistake from the beginning ..(too much mood for a particular character)
Certainly the game would have advanced and other characters would have entered the scene (like the neighbor and the classmates).
Maybe even the game would be in the final stages now, the amount of requests and donations involved ended up in this ..
Dev did not have a chance, previous work shows that he does not like games that are too time-consuming (prefers short games, rests a while and does the second chapter) ..
Worst of all is how this has been affecting moods and spread to other games ..
That's part of the problem of this kind of "off the cuff" style of development. Who knows whether or not the cast was originally meant to be this large? Or if it was, maybe a lot of these side characters that got popular weren't intended to be introduced so soon into things.

Now the thing is, I get it: I know how tempting it is to just sort of sit down and do stuff. Start writing, start creating, whatever. And if that means a whole bunch of new characters get generated, or the plot goes off in a direction you didn't expect, well, you just deal with it. But it also leaves you really vulnerable to writing yourself into a corner. Or, in cases like this, dumping a cast that's far too large to manage into your lap and leaving you unable to develop them all properly.

As much as I've never liked the idea of having an "outline" of major plot events from the get-go, there's good reason for people to do that. It keeps you from overextending yourself. At the very least, keeping a "series bible" so you know what major story events are going to happen, roughly where they're going to happen and who's going to be involved, so you know what characters to introduce, when they need to be active in the narrative and all that... well... yeah, keeps you from ending up with a kludgy mess like this.

But again, all that involves a lot more thinking ahead than was probably involved here. And it's just not in keeping with everyone's M.O., either.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes