Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I went through the first 40 pages and I did not find what I was looking for, no way I'm going through all the 1006 pages, what is the unzipping password for the game?
You mean from the main page download? There is none if that is your question

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
I use WinRar and have never had a problem.
normaly I don't either, but for some reasons on the main download page the MegaUp link ask for a password, usually, I use Mega and winrar, but since I don't have a prenium account, Firefox won't allow me to download the game because it's too big, it's saying that I need the Mega App to download it, worse thing is, I have the App, but it still won't allow me to do it, I prefer using Mega because with Firefox, it take less time to download compare to all the other link most the time, Mega with Chrome take way more time, also I wasn't able to download it correctly earlier, the download froze at 75%, when I restart the download, it said that I reached the time limit of the possible download, or something like that, I guess I need to wait another 24H to download it with Chrome, well less since it was somewhere in the afternoon that I tried to download it, if it fail again, I will simply use a different link

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Won't someone think of the poor people like me - I came to the game recently, fell in love with the characters (especially the little sister Sara; when she got jealous of Lilly kissing me during Spin the Bottle she was adorable!).

Was super-hyped for an update - being called Milfy-City, I'd avoided this game as, although I'll bang my virtual 'Mom', my aunt, her friend and the senior gym-bunnies in a game, I didn't want to play a game only about MILFs... So to find such adorable characters as my sisters, so well written with flaws and imperfections was amazing.

Then... Nothing! I'd gotten the game after its last update - grrr!

Reactions: IndoHawk

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
good news, I managed to download the game correctly and unzip it as well with Chrome and the link Mega.

A little piece of advice for those that might not have the game, perhaps it could be an idea to delete the link MegaUp to avoid
the same problem that I encounter, avoiding the link is also another idea, but I think deleting it to be sure is better

Reactions: User_741125

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
good news, I managed to download the game correctly and unzip it as well with Chrome and the link Mega.

A little piece of advice for those that might not have the game, perhaps it could be an idea to delete the link MegaUp to avoid
the same problem that I encounter, avoiding the link is also another idea, but I think deleting it to be sure is better
I just downloaded the game off MegaUp and it had no password and worked fine. We never place passwords on zipped archives or on links. Must be some strange issue from your end.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

I just downloaded the game off MegaUp and it had no password and worked fine. We never place passwords on zipped archives or on links. Must be some strange issue from your end.
Do you have an ad blocker? I've heard about issues with MegaUp and it downloading junk instead of the right file if you don't block ads.

Reactions: bas

xTern

Apr 16, 2019
i am stuck with celia i put the envelope in her locker and it dissapeared till next day now i cant put any sex toys in her locker also i dont get her skype adress and each time i open the cam software i get 2 boxes with ???

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes