redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
The tag 'On Hold' is coherent with the information that was passed to us, should the developer go dark and never come back it will be marked as abandoned. That is unlikely though, they finished several games in the past and I find it hard to believe they would give on that much money so easily.

There's no point in speculating about its faith for now, go play some other games in the meantime.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
The point is that so many games go "onhold" and never get finished. I'm talking exactly about these games and not the ones that still getting further developed.
Well, keep the subject on the game, what the dev is doing or how he chooses to run his affairs, is not topic of discussion.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
The next game where i was waiting for an update on hold. Well i guess i'll stick to other games and delete those that are on hold because there is no reason to keep unfinished stuff...
It is not that many alerts to worry about is it?

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
I'm new here, and I'm struggling with the amount of "game abandonment angst" in this thread; I've never seen anything like it. I've waited decades for continuations of my favorite book series (e.g. Dune universe, Asimov Foundation/Robot universe), movie sequels (e.g. Star Wars), years for game sequels (e.g. Mass Effect) and I don't remember coming apart at the seams like some of the posters in this thread. Is it really that difficult to play a different game, or do something else entirely?

I understand developing an attachment to some of these characters, but is that attachment so different to feelings for a movie or book character that we have to spaz out about not getting a new game update in a month or two? I shudder to think what would happen if someone pulled a Half-Life III on us...

old.jpg

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Explain to me how this works because it doesn't do anything for me
If you've unzipped the attachment, you'll see a file named 10-6-LT1.save in there. This translates to, in the game itself, going to Page 10 of saves and looking at the 6th slot on that page for the file you're copying. You'll also want to be sure to include the persistent file as well when you copy it over.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Don't forget to mark the Tyrant as "on hold" then. That guy is on holiday as well, with the difference that he hasn't posted anything since he announced it.
The proper place to say that is in the Tyrant thread.
So basically he earn enough money to go on vacations and return to continue once the money is gone.
Isn't that how all vacations work? Shit, I'm broke again - time to go back to work. :)

btftw

Dec 20, 2017
Well at least the creator had the decency to stop his funds while on hold in contrast to other creators...

For which I assume he is tacking more of a creative break rather than abandonment of the project.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
The tag 'On Hold' is coherent with the information that was passed to us, should the developer go dark and never come back it will be marked as abandoned. That is unlikely though, they finished several games in the past and I find it hard to believe they would give on that much money so easily.

There's no point in speculating about its faith for now, go play some other games in the meantime.
"Finished" is a big word , i played all his RPGmaker games all seemed to have rushed endings , with a lot of characters abandonned in the midway of the game.

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
When you're trying to find out the three company names to give to Zuri and Suri, is the 3rd company name supposed to link to our actual location? (ie, you live in L.A. so the name company starts with L.A.) or is the name given just a really spooky coincidence for me?

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes