Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Why is it on hold?
Because the dev was taking a bit of a vacation for about a month or two, it's the first actual vacation longer than a few days in the past 4 years or so, so it kind of was about time to kick back for a minute and relax, he's more than deserved it. :)

U

User_1280413

Good to hear he's taken that time to recoup and take care of himself. I've no doubt in a game so cleanly made and well-crafted and animated that it took far more work than 99% of games out there.

I'm just glad he's back at it in any capacity. I'll take slower, well crafted updates over rushed nonsensical ones any day of the week.

Jun 8, 2017
Its not on hold anymore,mods just refuse to remove the on hold tag,I repeat the Ic is back if anyones wondering,So the update will be worked on now,They make you think the game is abandoned or something so Ic loses money,Guess they don't care

U

User_1280413

Its not on hold anymore,mods just refuse to remove the on hold tag,I repeat the Ic is back if anyones wondering,So the update will be worked on now,They make you think the game is abandoned or something so Ic loses money,Guess they don't care
It's been said many times above. He announced he was taking a break, he hasn't announced he's back at work (on patreon). When an update is out it will be removed.

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
The onhold tag is applied to every game that didn't have a release for the past 3 months I guess. So... we have to wait until a release or we would be bending the rules in our favor

Reactions: crypto

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
The onhold tag is applied to every game that didn't have a release for the past 3 months I guess. So... we have to wait until a release or we would be bending the rules in our favor
So how do you explain the game : High Life then ? Dev hasn't posted anything since Oct. 2018 and it still doesn't have any on hold or abandoned tag on it, weird

Throbzilla

Jul 31, 2018
Guess every game thats between releases needs a onhold tag then,They can't single out the best game on here just because I guess they have something against milfy city,The devs back the on hold tag should leave,go put a onhold tag on every single game then I guess cause they aren't released either
If you 'd been paying attention like the rest of us fans, the only reason this game was labelled "OnHold", is ONLY because ICSTOR himself said he was temporarily suspending production in order to take some time for himself away from his work to take care of some personal matters, and that he felt it wasn't right to keep his Patreon, which funds his abilities to work on this game, active while he himself wasn't. (A decision, which, for the record, I wholeheartedly applaud.) The "OnHold" designation, as previously explained, will NOT get rescinded until F95 is made aware and has made available the next official release. Until then, you'll just have to wait patiently like the rest of us fap-addicts. In the meantime, if you're gonna bitch about something, for the love of whatever the hell it is you believe in, do some damn research before you come here running off at the keyboard, it would make life so much easier for the rest of us.

Reactions: roro and crypto

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Now we're arguing over when the OnHold tag should be removed ... if it's not one thing, it's another!

I hope ICSTOR is feeling a bit refreshed, whatever happens next for this game.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
So how do you explain the game : High Life then ? Dev hasn't posted anything since Oct. 2018 and it still doesn't have any on hold or abandoned tag on it, weird
Dude, at least do decent research. It took me 15 seconds to determine the High Life dev's last Patreon post was in March. Hardly October.

And his last post here was in November, not October.

So, how do I explain no on hold or abandoned tag? Well, the dev didn't put it on hold, so it's not on hold. And abandoned means no communications from the dev in 3 months; clearly that's not the case.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Remind me again why some of you even care if this thread has the onhold tag?
Do you think that ICSTOR's vacation will be shorter without the tag? Or that he'll render twice as many images if F95 removes this label?

SPOILER: he doesn't care and it will not affect his output in any way.

arms99

May 11, 2018
I'm curious, I keep seeing that ICSTOR is back, but looking at both his patreon and website I see no indication of his return. Have I missed something?

Reactions: RainMan92
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes