Coyote099

Mar 18, 2019
Curious to see where we'll go with Caroline with the next patch. Like many others here she's my favourite, but there's a lot of internal debate going on with her. I hope we'll see a reasonable resolution to that for her at least.

Interested in seeing how we'll continue with Celia too. I wonder if MC will ride the blackmail train to the final stop or something will ruin his trump card.
About Celia, me too.... And I realy want see Macy and what the "Working in Progress" reserve to her.

NeinSchroid

Jul 25, 2017
Hello, may I know what is incest patch? Can someone explain it to me?
Hey, with incest patch you can see the actual family members like; sister,mother,father.. Without incest patch, you are going to see some other names for that characters that will make you uncomfortable for any games here.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Hello, may I know what is incest patch? Can someone explain it to me?
Patreon removed games that had incest, Mom/Son, Brother/Sister, Dad/Daughter, etc.
To get around their games being removed from their payment generating platform, the devs had to remove the incest links, so Mom or Dad got changed to Karen or John (for example). The "incest patch" changes the game back to the original relationship & displays the characters as Mom or Dad again.

Reactions: Minado

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
the war is almost over! 1-3 more days and we'll be going home!!!
my pesnis is almost crying tears of joy.

Caroline is so popular because she was the only one to fight against the incest

Reactions: Nevu

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
I did my research whoever posted that I didn't i know why he went on hold,but hes back now which is what I said if you can read,The on hold tag should go away now that hes back,I said its hurting his money having a on hold tag to a game hes working on now and the fact hes never not been a man of his word,So ruining his reputation with the tag still being their is all we are saying
His own Patreon, his source of income, still says the project is on hold. So I don't think an irrelevant tag on a pirate site is "hurting his money" or "is ruining his reputation". Seriously, what does that even mean? He put the project on hold, his Patreon says the game is on hold. How is accurate information put out by the dev himself ruining his reputation.
Did people buy Icstor/Milfy City shares or something? A month ago we had dozens of posts about how much money the guy makes for how little work he supposedly does. Now people complain because he might lose out on potential new Patreons.

Last edited:
U

User_1280413

Out of interest as I can't seem to find the information (or if there is any information) has ICSTOR mentioned whose content will be worked on after this patch? We've got Caroline and Celia, wondering if we'll get more Aunt or perhaps Judy.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes