hrhr

May 13, 2019
I hope he continues adding updates to this game for quite a while, this has quickly become my favorite game. If there was an anonymous way to do it I'd tip him on patreon every once in a while, and it takes a lot for me to willingly pay for something.

U

User_1280413

I hope he continues adding updates to this game for quite a while, this has quickly become my favorite game. If there was an anonymous way to do it I'd tip him on patreon every once in a while, and it takes a lot for me to willingly pay for something.
Sounds like you joined this forum for the exact same reason I did!

Not sure if you can anonymously donate, but you could subscribe for x amount of money, then immediately cancel your subscription. That said, as he's on hold I'm not sure if it would go through until he's officially back at work.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Had fever for 5 days straight..went to the doctor..wanted to know the cause...and he replied that I have too much Caroline in my blood....and now he is dead...Fool.. there is never too much of Caroline...I need more....snort snort**

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How about creating a new e-mail (w/o using your name), registering with it, buying a Visa gift card, and using that to tip? That could keep anonymity. [shrug]

Shitty

Oct 2, 2017
So I've installed the incest patch but Sara still calls my character her friend rather than her brother. Does anyone why that is?

Reactions: Mark17

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
So I've installed the incest patch but Sara still calls my character her friend rather than her brother. Does anyone why that is?
Renaming "patch (1).rpy" to just "patch.rpy" should fix your problem. You probably downloaded the patch twice and the one you're using got the extended name. Pretty sure the script checks for the unaltered one only.

Edit: I'm assuming you did extract the game since you can apparently run it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Laziness
U

User_1280413

Extract to folder, install patch to that location, problem solved.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
i think this year ony has one update only
we’ll get this 0.6 update eventually; but i would not be surprised if the game is abandoned after that - at all

how often do games slow down this much in development and come back - it just doesn’t happen very often
Honestly, some people. ICSTOR had to take a long break for personal reasons. He's going to come back and work on this.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes