Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
we’ll get this 0.6 update eventually; but i would not be surprised if the game is abandoned after that - at all

how often do games slow down this much in development and come back - it just doesn’t happen very often
You are clearly new here as ICSTOR has made multiple games which he has all finished. The reason this game was onhold is because he didn't take any breaks over the last couple of years developing.

mike447

Oct 13, 2018
justify however you want - what i see is one and a half new updates in 6 months

that's not a good indicator for the game being finished

however it is a good indicator that he's burned out and this is never getting done

hope i'm wrong but bookmark my post and look at it again come january 1 and we'll see who was right

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

however it is a good indicator that he's burned out and this is never getting done

hope i'm wrong but bookmark my post and look at it again come january 1 and we'll see who was right
Whine and gripe. Your assumptions are just that: assumptions. There is at least evidence that this developer finishes projects; you have no evidence to the contrary except that there were "one and a half new updates in 6 months". How long have you followed this specific project? It's usually 2–3 months between updates because of the quality of renders and the number of animations. ICSTOR took a 2-month break. Sounds like he's still on track to me, given that he's not working while on break (6 months - 2-month break = 4 months; 4 months / 1½ updates = an update every 2⅔ months). Justify your griping however you want — what I see is someone finding a reason to complain.

JustinHoffman

Dec 23, 2018
I mean, even ICSTOR announcing he's back and ready to start working on it again is a potential sign of progress. If we were to get into August and the completion total remained at 65%, then there would be cause for skepticism. Let's be more patient for now. Bitching about things is premature and isn't likely to help.

mike447

Oct 13, 2018
Whine and gripe. Your assumptions are just that: assumptions. There is at least evidence that this developer finishes projects; you have no evidence to the contrary except that there were "one and a half new updates in 6 months". How long have you followed this specific project? It's usually 2–3 months between updates because of the quality of renders and the number of animations. ICSTOR took a 2-month break. Sounds like he's still on track to me, given that he's not working while on break (6 months - 2-month break = 4 months; 4 months / 1½ updates = an update every 2⅔ months). Justify your griping however you want — what I see is someone finding a reason to complain.
not whining or complaining - just because someone has a different opinion than you doesn't mean they are whining. i'm just pointing out the situation. you need to learn to accept that not everyone needs to view things how you do

and, dismissing my evidence and then saying there is "no evidence to the contary" is speaking out of both sides of your mouth

grow up

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Hey guys, I have a couple of questions for everyone. I appreciate all comments on this. Icstor originally said he was not going to charge his Patrons during his break. However, as far as I'm aware, he did charge people in April and said, as a compensation, he won't charge people for the first month he's back to work. Now, if he is back to work right now his official break was about 1.5 months. So my questions are:

1. Do you think Patrons will get charged in June?
2. Should Patrons be charged in June?

I'm curious to know how people think a 1.5 break will/should be handled.

Edit: Dug this up for reference:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
For some doubters from previous pages - ICSTOR finish all his games, the only problem we might see is if he decides to rush the game to the end (Milf's Villa) because he maybe got a new idea or after a break, working on this project once again will burn him out to the point that he wants just to end it.. And well that would be a shame if that happen, because this game feels like it's still on the beginning with many events/characters still to be discovered, to be honest.

As for Patrons being charged in June.. I think overall payments should be stopped until he has new update go and ready with release date at the beginning of specific month.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
dismissing my evidence and then saying there is "no evidence to the contary" is speaking out of both sides of your mouth
You saying this...

...is not evidence to the contrary.

You are the one dismissing the point made that on average ISCTOR releases updates every 2-3 months. If you actually followed his previous projects(Incest Story 2 and Milf's Villa late 2016 to the end of 2017), those projects also had a 2-3 month gap between updates. So your "evidence" of seeing one and half updates in 6 months actually supports an update roughly every 2-3 months. Which is actually not evidence to the contrary.

U

User_1280413

Hey guys, I have a couple of questions for everyone. I appreciate all comments on this. Icstor originally said he was not going to charge his Patrons during his break. However, as far as I'm aware, he did charge people in April and said, as a compensation, he won't charge people for the first month he's back to work. Now, if he is back to work right now his official break was about 1.5 months. So my questions are:

1. Do you think Patrons will get charged in June?
2. Should Patrons be charged in June?

I'm curious to know how people think a 1.5 break will/should be handled.

Edit: Dug this up for reference:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you were charged in that period he mentioned, you'll get the next update regardless of whether you're subscribing when it comes out or not.

At least that's how I read the info when he first went on break.

Reactions: boxedjack
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes