bgrhhefh

Aug 23, 2019
Excuse me, friends won't have the file that translates the game into Spanish, I just can't find the one I had before.

newchecker33

May 10, 2018
Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't this update like... 2 updates in 1 (Caroline update + Celia update)? Also Icstor took a 2 month break. You people who whine can go play some other games, it's not like they ain't free or ain't good. My dick is still sore from fapping too much to The Visit :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: .
Also can't wait til the update drops for 5 mins and then a random guy posts "0.6 full save plz".

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't this update like... 2 updates in 1 (Caroline update + Celia update)? Also Icstor took a 2 month break. You people who whine can go play some other games, it's not like they ain't free or ain't good. My dick is still sore from fapping too much to The Visit :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: .
Also can't wait til the update drops for 5 mins and then a random guy posts "0.6 full save plz".
It was always going to be Caroline and Celia. I believe ICSTOR then decided to add the Neighbors, and stuff with that other goth girl (forget her name) into the mix also, because he wanted an extra large update because of the long break.

Now maybe Caroline and or Celia got a extended content because of this also, I dunno, but quite a few people weren't too happy about the addition of the Neighbors because they saw it as the update being delayed even more for content no one asked for or wanted.

I think the Neighbors content is gonna be fucking good, and it will be worth the extra wait. In fact I know it will be. I mean, has ICSTOR ever disappointed with the actual content? No, at least not in my opinion.

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
Some time back I was bitching about not being able to climb the window no matter what. You guys tried to help me but I don't think you could quite understand the problem I was facing. So I made a short video to show you what the problem exactly is. I don't know whether is some setting or my laptop is just fastly fading into oblivion. Please have a look and let me know if you can come up with a solution. View attachment 3.flv View attachment 3.flv

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Some time back I was bitching about not being able to climb the window no matter what. You guys tried to help me but I don't think you could quite understand the problem I was facing. So I made a short video to show you what the problem exactly is. I don't know whether is some setting or my laptop is just fastly fading into oblivion. Please have a look and let me know if you can come up with a solution. View attachment 378907 View attachment 378907
Check my sig for a mod for this game called "Fuck the Minigames", it auto-wins the window-climbing minigame for you (as well as all the others, with the exception of Caroline's photoshoot 'game').

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
Some time back I was bitching about not being able to climb the window no matter what. You guys tried to help me but I don't think you could quite understand the problem I was facing. So I made a short video to show you what the problem exactly is. I don't know whether is some setting or my laptop is just fastly fading into oblivion. Please have a look and let me know if you can come up with a solution. View attachment 378907 View attachment 378907
Check my sig for a mod for this game called "Fuck the Minigames", it auto-wins the window-climbing minigame for you (as well as all the others, with the exception of Caroline's photoshoot 'game').
Need a little bit more help Viressa on what to do with the file. Not an expert on this by far.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Unpack the ZIP file. Drop "Fuck the Minigames.rpy" into the /game folder of whereever you installed Milfy City. Load the game. Now whenever you try to climb up the window you should automatically jump to the finish without having to play the minigame.

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
Need a little bit more help Viressa on what to do with the file. Not an expert on this by far.
Unpack the ZIP file. Drop "Fuck the Minigames.rpy" into the /game folder of whereever you installed Milfy City. Load the game. Now whenever you try to climb up the window you should automatically jump to the finish without having to play the minigame.
Apologies for my blindness. I was not paying attention to the file extension I thought it was a notepad file. Worked like a charm. Thank you very much

Reactions: DJsona and Viressa

cesare.g56

May 31, 2019
Linda, is a goddess of refined tastes. Venus herself, smart creature, cultured, confident, ambitious, strong. No less than 6 feet tall. Out for blood, sexually. Her son is a weak guy, dead tired after an orgasm, coward, a little shit 5 feet tall, that never takes the initiative, a real passive pussy.
So what are you trying to sell me that the stunning creature could cum to death 4 times because this worthless dwarf, riding his own threadlike, pointed, ridicolous cock, with her own huge gaping cunt. You just can't make this stuff up! She at least deserved the dean's cock size!

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Linda, is a goddess of refined tastes. Venus herself, smart creature, cultured, confident, ambitious, strong. No less than 6 feet tall. Out for blood, sexually. Her son is a weak guy, dead tired after an orgasm, coward, a little shit 5 feet tall, that never takes the initiative, a real passive pussy.
So what are you trying to sell me that the stunning creature could cum to death 4 times because this worthless dwarf, riding his own threadlike, pointed, ridicolous cock, with her own huge gaping cunt. You just can't make this stuff up! She at least deserved the dean's cock size!
That's an easy enough problem to fix, all you gotta do is punch your screen and step through the broken glass, then give her the fucking she deserves.

You can do it, cesare-kun! I believe in you!

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
the fact is i would rather give my support and money to a dev that updates the game not sit and take a break for 9 months because hes making 12k plus a month from supporters, when other games are 10 times better then this and get monthly updates with content.So don't sit there and tell me i can not let others know hes scamming.
If you're so fekking sure he's "scamming" people, then instead of bitching about it on here then, go tell him on his Discord server, and/or his Patreon page then.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Too young, flat, and skinny for me but eh, whatever floats your boat, dude.

View attachment 379159
Too flat??? Are we playing the same game or are you just trolling.......hard to tell. Ceilia and caroline are hardly too skinny and flat or too young for that matter. Its not like they're rendered to look like a 13 yr olds and celia is a milf...if you want mammoth tits.....battle of the bulges is the other way lol :ROFLMAO: :confused::unsure:

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes